Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If any or all members of CW were standing right in front of you...  (Read 35387 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: November 06, 2009, 03:01PM »

What would you say to them?  How would you react?

I would probably start crying and tell them how amazing they are and how much they really mean to me.  I probably wouldn't shut up until I said it all lol.

What about you guys?
I know this was kinda random lol.  It just came to me, so I just decided to post it.

JRRacing64
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 03:21PM »

I would probably loose my ability to make any sense, lol.  So probably it would be better to know that I would meet them then to round a corner and have them right infront of me, lol.  Grin
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:22PM »

I would probably loose my ability to make any sense, lol.  So probably it would be better to know that I would meet them then to round a corner and have them right infront of me, lol.  Grin

lol  Smiley

Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:29PM »

The sad part is that if I didn't know I was meeting them and just ran into them on the street, I'd walk right by then lokk back and say, "Was that... no... yeah it was." If I had the courage I'd probably call back to them. However I dont know for sure. Grin

If I knew I was meeting them th first thing I'd say to them would be "Thank you."

Thanks Mel!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 03:33PM »

The sad part is that if I didn't know I was meeting them and just ran into them on the street, I'd walk right by then lokk back and say, "Was that... no... yeah it was." If I had the courage I'd probably call back to them. However I dont know for sure. Grin

If I knew I was meeting them th first thing I'd say to them would be "Thank you."

I would probably do the same.  Although when I realized it was them, I would probably get all excited and run back to them and say "OMG!!!!!" and start crying lol!

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 04:18PM »

So, if I knew who they were, if I didn't faint I would ask them the following question:

Are you really human?

I've been wondering that for quite some time. I would tell them how great they are and how they help make this world a better place. I'd probably get really nervous and not know if what I'm saying is great or not. But it won't matter because I'm meeting the girls from Celtic Woman! That would be totally awesome!

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 05:04PM »

So, if I knew who they were, if I didn't faint I would ask them the following question:

Are you really human?

I've been wondering that for quite some time. I would tell them how great they are and how they help make this world a better place. I'd probably get really nervous and not know if what I'm saying is great or not. But it won't matter because I'm meeting the girls from Celtic Woman! That would be totally awesome!

I am totally with you!  Especially that question!  I wonder if they're really human or if they're ANGELS!  lol

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 07:54PM »

I would scream for about two hours, then eventually say hi.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 07:57PM »

I would do the exact same thing... I would probably be walking along and see them but it wouldnt really register in my brain, until they are already past me and then I would suddenly be like...was that...?....no...it couldnt be.....and yes i would probably call back to them.  oh and I would definitely lose my ability to speak

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 10:25PM »

Actually I did meet Lisa and Orlagh in a parking lot. Smiley

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 10:26PM »

I'd probably hyperventilate for a few minutes, and then I would start stuttering while fighting back tears, and then after all that was done, I'd probably start telling them how much it meant to me to hear them sing and how amazing they are, among other stuff. Cheesy
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 10:32PM »

With Lisa, I was getting out of the car and I made the great opening statement. Your Lisa. I am a fan then we talked about her being here with Riverdance and traveling with the Kids. With Orlagh, we talked about a friend of mine who was dying of Cancer. No a single word about CW although it was Carrickfergus that had grabbed me.

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 10:37PM »

I'd say yo wassup. 

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 11:16PM »

With Lisa, I was getting out of the car and I made the great opening statement. Your Lisa. I am a fan then we talked about her being here with Riverdance and traveling with the Kids. With Orlagh, we talked about a friend of mine who was dying of Cancer. No a single word about CW although it was Carrickfergus that had grabbed me.

I am so jealous lol!  I would love to meet them!  Those were probably really awesome conversations, and the one with Orlagh sounds so sweet.  Sorry about your friend.  I know what it's like to have a friend dying of cancer, but it's so awesome when you have Celtic Woman around to make things alright for you and your friend again.

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 02:23AM »

I'd probably hyperventilate for a few minutes, and then I would start stuttering while fighting back tears, and then after all that was done, I'd probably start telling them how much it meant to me to hear them sing and how amazing they are, among other stuff. Cheesy

Would probably start stuttering too. Still do occasioanly. Then have a nice conversation with whoever I would meet. It seems that any of them can talk to any fan like a long time freind. Would also mention how much I love listening to them and how much I enjoy seeing them anywhere. In person or on TV.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: