Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If any or all members of CW were standing right in front of you...  (Read 35372 times)
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 07:35AM »

If it was Lisa or Lynn I would just stand there and stare at them and while I shake there hand have trouble letting go of it lol. Probably talk gibberish. The funny thing is if they ask me a question and I'm all like Da Da Da Duh which I assure you will happen. Alex would probably be the same way. Chloe and Mairead would too but I'll probably recover easier for some reason. Meav might be okay and Orla might be okay for a bit lol but the worst would be Lisa and Lynn because after I would speak with them I would be like "Did I just do that"Huh? OMG OMG Yeah in that situation it would be hard to recover!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
barbeaver

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 10:19AM »

I knew  I was going to meet two of the girls at the Toledo show.  I had several items I wanted to get signed. I bought both of the girls a box of Cheryl & Company Cookies, pretzels and Buckeyes in Ohio State boxes. Inside each box was a personal note which expressed my feelings about CW and what they mean to me.  I wasn't sure which girls I would get, so the notes were kinda general, but still expressed my feelings. I wrote the notes cause I knew I would get all emotional if I tried to tell them how I feel. At the Meet and Greet I met Lisa and Alex.  I was sooooo excited. I shook hands with Lisa and said I was so happy to meet her. She asked if I liked the show....DUH...it was my 5th one. Anyway I asked her to sign the Tinkerbell CD liner. She looked through it and said, "This is the first one I have signed." WOW!! She was gracious and beautiful.  Then I moved over to Alex. We shook hands. She began signing my pictures. We talked briefly about the LDS church of which we are both members. She noticed that there were two group pictures that Lisa had not signed, so she scooted them both back to Lisa who graciously signed them both. My point in this whole essay is, I was busy getting things signed and didn't really say what was in my heart. I was glad I had given them notes, which did express what I felt. As I walked away from the table, Lisa said Goodbye Barb.  I turned and said keep singing!!! It is an experience I will always remember.

Barb

EMERALD GEMS
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 10:43AM »

I knew  I was going to meet two of the girls at the Toledo show.  I had several items I wanted to get signed. I bought both of the girls a box of Cheryl & Company Cookies, pretzels and Buckeyes in Ohio State boxes. Inside each box was a personal note which expressed my feelings about CW and what they mean to me.  I wasn't sure which girls I would get, so the notes were kinda general, but still expressed my feelings. I wrote the notes cause I knew I would get all emotional if I tried to tell them how I feel. At the Meet and Greet I met Lisa and Alex.  I was sooooo excited. I shook hands with Lisa and said I was so happy to meet her. She asked if I liked the show....DUH...it was my 5th one. Anyway I asked her to sign the Tinkerbell CD liner. She looked through it and said, "This is the first one I have signed." WOW!! She was gracious and beautiful.  Then I moved over to Alex. We shook hands. She began signing my pictures. We talked briefly about the LDS church of which we are both members. She noticed that there were two group pictures that Lisa had not signed, so she scooted them both back to Lisa who graciously signed them both. My point in this whole essay is, I was busy getting things signed and didn't really say what was in my heart. I was glad I had given them notes, which did express what I felt. As I walked away from the table, Lisa said Goodbye Barb.  I turned and said keep singing!!! It is an experience I will always remember.

Barb

That is so amazing!!!!  I got to meet Lisa and Lynn about 2 weeks ago.  As you said, I forgot EVERYTHING I wanted to tell them.  I feel so stupid because the most important thing I wanted to say was how much their music has affected me.  I know for sure, that if I do M&G next year, I am writing down what I am saying and taking it with me!  They were so kind, and I feel horrible because it was Lisa and Lynn who were asking the questions, not me!!  If I were to meet them on the street, I am sure that I would freak out.  I would have no idea what to say.  I'm also very shy, so I could see myself freaking out inside, but just letting the girls go right on past me.  haha  However, they are my idols, so maybe I would speak up!  I am not certain though!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 01:35PM »

Well, I know for a fact that if I saw ANY of the girls walk by, I would be frozen in place for a moment or two. If they kept walking away (like, if they didn't notice the weird girl stopping dead in her tracks, wide-mouthed and teary-eyed) As I notice this, I'd finally bring up the courage to sta--I mean follow closely behind without being noticed, making sure that they are all in good moods Roll Eyes If all is well, I'd probably shyly walk up to them - heart pounding, hands clammy with a nice sort of nervousness - and probably say something like, "Celtic Woman?" (Y'know, just to make sure, lol! I've been in a few predicaments where I really did mistake Mairead and Lisa at the mall one time for two other women) Thank God I didn't say anything though! Talk about embarrassing!
 Woo, getting off subject. Anyways, yeah; if they were indeed Celtic Woman, I better as well make sure that I'm lucky and have a friend with me; I would indeed probably pass out...
 Haha, okay, I'm just kidding; I'd be tearing through my purse or something for them to sign! Also, if it were Mairead, I'd probably try to joke, look down at her shoes, and then go, "Okay, so your feet do actually touch the ground!" Or something like that, haha.
 I really like this new topic, Tiffany, thanks for starting it!!  Cheesy Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 01:42PM »

Well, I know for a fact that if I saw ANY of the girls walk by, I would be frozen in place for a moment or two. If they kept walking away (like, if they didn't notice the weird girl stopping dead in her tracks, wide-mouthed and teary-eyed) As I notice this, I'd finally bring up the courage to sta--I mean follow closely behind without being noticed, making sure that they are all in good moods Roll Eyes If all is well, I'd probably shyly walk up to them - heart pounding, hands clammy with a nice sort of nervousness - and probably say something like, "Celtic Woman?" (Y'know, just to make sure, lol! I've been in a few predicaments where I really did mistake Mairead and Lisa at the mall one time for two other women) Thank God I didn't say anything though! Talk about embarrassing!
 Woo, getting off subject. Anyways, yeah; if they were indeed Celtic Woman, I better as well make sure that I'm lucky and have a friend with me; I would indeed probably pass out...
 Haha, okay, I'm just kidding; I'd be tearing through my purse or something for them to sign! Also, if it were Mairead, I'd probably try to joke, look down at her shoes, and then go, "Okay, so your feet do actually touch the ground!" Or something like that, haha.
 I really like this new topic, Tiffany, thanks for starting it!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Hahahaha!!!!  I would be the same way!!!!!!  If I saw one of them just randomly walking down the street, that would be so weird!!  I think I'd be frozen for a second, trying to decide if it really was one of them I was seeing.  I'd want to desperately run up to them and ask for a hug and an autograph (though, knowing my luck, I wouldn't have anything for them to sign, not even a piece of regular paper, so, note to self--put a piece of paper in your purse, haha), but I'd be too embarrassed to do that.  Like, I wouldn't want to bother them if they were just trying to have a normal day, but shoot!  I would want an autograph!!!  If it was Lisa or Lynn, I would pray that they would remember me as one of the twins (hey, twins are memorable!!   Cheesy)!!!!

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 06:14PM »

I hope I`d be able to tell them how much I enjoy their singing and that I`ve seen them a couple of times now and thoughly enjoyed the shows and just thank them.That`s for Lisa, Lynn, Chloe and Alex. Now if Mairead was there, they`d need a shop-vac because I`d melt into a puddle.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jane

Awww, my best friend made that picture for me!

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 06:24PM »

There's so much I want to say to them--so much I'm so grateful for.

"Thank you for everything.  Thank you for your healing, beautiful music, and your comforting, healing voices.  I'm very sick and very weak, but when I listen to you sing, I don't feel sick at all.  It's as if you hold me under your angel wings, and take away my Cancer.  I was once going through a deep depression that lasted nearly three years.  I was depressed, and doubting myself, because of horrible rumours that were spread about me, saying I was a fake.  I had lost so many dear friends to those rumours, and they went on for three miserable years.  I kept losing more and more friends whom I loved so much, because they believed those rumours.  It got to a point where I almost gave up on my life!  I figured if I wasn't around anymore, I wouldn't cause anymore trouble.  I even started believing I was a fake, and that I wasn't a good person at all.  I wanted my Cancer to take over me, but you saved me in the nick of time.  I feel as if you found me, buried underneath all the sadness, and pulled me out.  You make me feel so happy and healthy, and I love you so dearly for it.  You've even helped a dear friend of mine.  She has gone through so much, having a visual impairment and Asperger's Syndrome.  She was going through a stressful year in college when she first discovered you, your beautiful music, your angelic voices, and your kind hearts.  She was feeling smothered by stress, but you relaxed her.  You've helped the both of us.  She and I have been the best of friends for four years, and when I got sick, very early this year, things just got so difficult for both of us.  I was buried in depression, and feeling so sick and weak, and the friendship I had with her was very strained for a while.  I wasn't myself, and that hurt her more than I could ever imagine.  I took out my depression on her, and I deeply regret that.  I guess it broke her heart, and scared her to see her best friend like that.  She admitted to being afraid that our time together would end that way.  She was so scared that she was going to lose me to both depression and Cancer, but you helped us both to rebuild our friendship.  I joined CelticWomanForum.Com, and I now feel even closer to you.  I'm so much happier now, and the friendship is much stronger.  I can't thank you enough for all you've done for us both.  You saved both of us, and I will be forever grateful for that.  I love each and every one of you with all my heart.  Thank you, Sweetest and Most Precious Celtic Woman, and thank you, God, for sending these angels to Earth."  I would probably cry while saying all that.  I mean EVERY word of it.

Celtic Woman - Forever My Healers
God bless those Irish angels.
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 08:38PM »

Jane.... I hope they read your post. It would mean a lot to them, I think.

Chris

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 08:56PM »

Jane.... I hope they read your post. It would mean a lot to them, I think.

Chris

O/T:
I completely agree with Chris.  It would touch the girls to hear that as it touches all of us.  I'm SO glad that the girls were able to do that for you. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Jane

Awww, my best friend made that picture for me!

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 09:14PM »

Awwww, thank you both so much!  *Biggest hugs*

Celtic Woman - Forever My Healers
God bless those Irish angels.
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 07:49PM »

i would pass out!

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
Bajaoutlaw

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 12:14PM »

I would do my best to remain calm and then invite them to my home for a home cooked dinner.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 12:31PM »

Hug as many as I could reach.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 03:20PM »

I'm very jealous, Rich!!!!!!!!  I would love a photo with any of the girls, but Lisa.  That is my dream.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 09:57PM »

So, if I knew who they were, if I didn't faint I would ask them the following question:

Are you really human?

I've been wondering that for quite some time. I would tell them how great they are and how they help make this world a better place. I'd probably get really nervous and not know if what I'm saying is great or not. But it won't matter because I'm meeting the girls from Celtic Woman! That would be totally awesome!

Dude, I would totally be arrested. I would be poking their backs and looking all around.... "Where the heck are you hiding your wings?"   Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: