Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If any or all members of CW were standing right in front of you...  (Read 35395 times)
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2010, 08:29PM »

well when i thought i would be meeting Lisa i looked like this-----------------> Shocked

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2010, 03:15AM »

I would burst out crying, and be unable to forum any coherent sentences.  Especially if it was Lisa.... I would totally lose it, and probably make a complete fool of myself..

LISA!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cowgirl123091<3'scelticwoman!

chloes my hero!

« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2010, 08:21AM »

if i ever met chloe i would probably start to cry, then i would compose myself enough to tell her how much she means to because for the first time i saw someone who was like me.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2010, 09:44AM »

I was in this situation and i ended up not saying more than 2 sentences to them..........TOTAL....not 2 sentences to each of them

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2010, 10:23AM »

i would either cry, laugh, sweat and shake, or talk in jibberish. everytime someone asks me something like that, i'd say "i would DIE!!!!" lolz
 LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2010, 12:14PM »

I would die!!! and cry and awwww!!
OMG this would be sooo awesome...

I think I would also shake .... and be nervous: don´t know what to say!!!

This would happen if I meet Lisa:  

<3

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Frank

« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2010, 04:18PM »

I would probably loose my ability to make any sense, lol.  So probably it would be better to know that I would meet them then to round a corner and have them right infront of me, lol.  Grin

would have the same reaction as JRR , would be speechless and only admire em Smiley
gcerny12

« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2010, 09:10PM »

Stunned is the only word I can find that would fit the situation. Then until one of them spoke I'd be speechless and probably acting like a kid in a candy store!!!

My alter-ego when not listening to or watching CW. 
By Joe Palomine
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2010, 09:43PM »

I go speechless...happened in during my latest m/g Sad i think and think bout what i wanna say and then its my turn and i go blank....Next time it'll be different hopefully Cheesy
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2010, 11:32AM »

I think i would cry and maybe i would freak out or i dont know what to say and just shaking and crying all the time Smiley

LISA <3

by me
hutch

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2010, 09:02PM »

If Lisa was in front of me, I would ask her how her private art collection was coming along. (inside joke)
The others I would say Hello and ask them how they are.
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2010, 09:23AM »

I would probably cry, unable to voice my feelings of how much they mean to me. Especially Chloe. I would probably just fall into her arms balling my eyes out telling her about how much I love her, and how much she means to me. And I'd tell her how beautiful I think she is, on the inside and outside. Then thank her for being such an amazing role model for me. And thank her for being a part of Celtic Woman, and showing me that there really is true, quality music out there, and she helped me find it Smiley I'd probably also tell her that it's SO amazing to meet her..... too amazing for words, and that I've waited most of my life to get a hug from her and to tell her that I love her :*)

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2014, 07:26PM »

It  would  depend  on  which  one  it  was  for  me,  I  think.    Undecided

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2014, 08:04PM »

I've met 9 of the 12 CW ladies (plus 2 husbands, some parents and 3 sisters) as well as many of the chorus and band members.
They were all very nice and friendly.  They like to meet fans and will sometimes even pose for photos.
The only one who really disappointed me was the lovely Rosemary when she said she would not run off with me. Cheesy
I have not met Meav, Hayley or Deirdre (YET!).
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2014, 08:08PM »

I've met 9 of the 12 CW ladies (plus 2 husbands, some parents and 3 sisters) as well as many of the chorus and band members.
They were all very nice and friendly.  They like to meet fans and will sometimes even pose for photos.
The only one who really disappointed me was the lovely Rosemary when she said she would not run off with me. Cheesy
I have not met Meav, Hayley or Deirdre (YET!).
  December  19th  I  ( MIGHT)  get  a chance  to  meet  Hayley if  she  decides to  make  herself  available  pre  or  post  show  in  Madison.  ( fingers crossed)    Cool

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: