Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: celtic woman concert reviews  (Read 1190 times)
silverstream1

chloe agnew rules!

« on: November 12, 2009, 05:54PM »

yester  day  nov 11  veterans day (honered veterans at school ) Last night at the celtic woman concert  was amazing!! if they come to oklahma again u can count me in for that concert. last night was amazing  i mean everything went perfect. the girls were amazing and beautiful ( as always) i was smiling throught the whole concert and waving whenever any of the girls were facing my way. i shouted GO ( chloe lisa lynn alex mairead whoever was singing )after every song and chloe if she was facing me always smiled  and so did lisa (lisa is a mother all cw fans should know) her smile was warm and caring. chloes smile was pure joy and happieness. mairead was funny smileng alot when she played it was awsome. lynnn and alex smiled alot.when she did the speech b4 o america  i yelled we love u chloe and she giggled and smiled . at the end b4 spanish lady i yelled  I LOVE U CHLOE!!! ( she was facing me looking at ME )  she laughed and her face was like ( the aw that so sweet look) and said thanks sweetie! to me! ( i was waving) and she waved back! i was SO happy at the very end  i yelled i love u chloe again  and waved  she smiled and said thanks and waved back( i jumped up and down squealing) and she laughed at that i turned back and she was smiling  and giggling and i smile real big  and made the i love u sign and she did her  AWWWW face like it was so cute ( i hope it was)  and laughed i wanted to yell can i have a hug?! but i didnt  Embarrassed oh well what i got was amazing i got a program  my aunt baught the GJ cd and she said she enjoyed it. so to anyone who hears of celtic woman coming their way get tickets and go see them in concert it is WELL WORTH any money u spend
                 from a fellow Celtic woman fan
                       <3 <3 <3 <3   Jennifer Morgan
CHLOE AGNEW RULES!! ( in my opinion)
p.s please post reviews of cw concerts u attended and ask questins to me if u would like . also i am sending a letter to the girls  any one know where to send it?

chloe agnew rules!
silverstream1

chloe agnew rules!

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 05:57PM »

oh and i forgot to mention mairead  and lynn  and alex flirted on stage with ray and nick lol a
fan at the begining of the concert yelled WE LOVE U RAY and he did the victory thing nd said yay

chloe agnew rules!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: