Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube Video- clips of most of the songs  (Read 44730 times)
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2009, 06:57PM »

In the song Non C'e Liu, doesn't the melody sound like it's from one of Chloe's songs?

Yes. it's "Going Home" from her Walking in the Air album.

Which language is that song in by the way? It sounds as latin or french, but I'm not sure  Smiley

the lanuage is galic

No it's Italian, I ran the title through Google translator, it's definitely Italian, could be Latin but that's not likely

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Gerard

« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2009, 02:37AM »

I don't know if anyone noticed it, but when I watch the video, there is a discrepancy between the sound and the picture. For instance, Lisa sings while Mairead plays. Can anyone telle me how to get the picture and the sound as they should be? Thanks by advance.
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2009, 05:48PM »

WOW!  I am late in seeing this but wow I am just blown away!!!  I cannot wait!!  Grin

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2009, 10:01AM »

In the category vidéo of CW.COM, the vidéo of trailer "Song from the heart" was posted but Alex sings "True Colors" and not "You'll be in my heart" in this version. It's so good !  Shocked Shocked

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2009, 11:49AM »

In the category vidéo of CW.COM, the vidéo of trailer "Song from the heart" was posted but Alex sings "True Colors" and not "You'll be in my heart" in this version. It's so good !  Shocked Shocked
AWESOME!!!! I'll have to go check it out.  Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2009, 04:25PM »

Thats awesome!!!!!!!! So "True Colors" will be included one way or another?HuhHuh? If so, then.................YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2009, 11:24PM »

Thats awesome!!!!!!!! So "True Colors" will be included one way or another?HuhHuh? If so, then.................YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its on the DVD listing. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
phvolt220

« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2009, 11:48PM »

Which means that it seems that "You'll Be In My Heart" will not be on the DVD... It's listed on the CD but it's not on the songlist of the DVD. Undecided But maybe... there's still some slight hope. lol Smiley
MaryNorth93
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2009, 09:20AM »

True Colors sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Alex blows Cindy Lauper far far far away..  Cheesy Cool Another song I started to love with CW...  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: