Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs from the Heart trailer viewing  (Read 11201 times)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 02:50PM »

I had the Amazing Grace part of the video stuck in my head allllll day.  I don't know who it is exactly in the video that is hitting the higher notes, but I really really like it a lot! I absolutely LOVE this song.  It has always made me cry.  The bagpipes are beautiful.  Now, to have my favorite group of ALL time sing this??  I have a feeling the whole song is going to be pretty darn amazing.   Smiley

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 03:06PM »

I've lost count already  Cheesy Nin sel na is fantastic, Amazing Grace spooks through my head, Non Ce Piu is heavenly and the finale makes me smile everytime..  Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 03:59PM »

At least 150 times. Hands on my heart (as Lisa would say). Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
kidrose

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 01:47PM »

This is addicting.  When I got out of bed this morning, this was the first thing that I listened too.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 02:01PM »

I just watched it again for probably the 15th time!! and I saw that shot of Lynn in i think it was a white dress...I hope that what I saw was during Carolina Rua, but I didnt see Mairead and she is also included in that song.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 02:26PM »

I watch it alot!  I am soooo excited!  but i will have to tvo it bc i will be seeing wicked that night! But From the promo I am soooo excited!!!!!!!  And second row will fill that excitement too!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 11:08AM »

There was 1 Trailer where they switched Alex on You'll Be in My Heart with Instead True Colors! I loved that one..If anyone ever remember a link to it or knew about that. Grin

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: