Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the Fall 2009 Tour - Thank You!  (Read 21281 times)
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« on: November 21, 2009, 09:09PM »

With one night left on your Fall 2009 Tour, I wanted to get this thread started to offer my heartfelt THANK YOU to EVERYONE involved in bringing Celtic Woman to the U.S. for this very special Tour.  Those of us who had an opportunity to see CW in concert this Fall might not have if not for this Tour.

THANK YOU to the Chloe, Lynn, Lisa, Mairead, and Alex for giving us a thrill every night, to the choir for your beautiful voices, for the musicians for your amazing instrumentals.
To the leadership of CW, THANK YOU for all you have done to make all of the Tours possible and so successful.
To those who work "behind the scenes" in preparing the stage, providing make-up for the performers, getting the sound JUST RIGHT, driving the entire entourage from city to city SAFELY, and watching over the ladies and their families, THANK YOU!

To those I might have forgotten, THANK YOU!

You are all simply amazing and a gift to all of us.  For that your fans will be eternally grateful.

Brad T

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 09:15PM »

Very well said, Brad.  THANK YOU to everyone at Celtic Woman!!
roy

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 09:32PM »

Excellent sendoff Brad.Isle of Hope tour was something very special.Celtic Woman and crew,You are the BEST!Thank you.
BlueFawn

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 09:41PM »

Yes!  many thanks to all involved with CW and for bringing the music to us which enriches our lives!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 10:07PM »

Yep, thanks to all concerned.  And thanks to our members for turning out in huge numbers and showing CW the love, appreciation and respect they deserve.

And wait til you hear from Kasey and Juan about their Pasadena adventure!   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 10:12PM »

I didn't go this Fall tour but seeing them in June was amazing! I loved this tour and I can't wait for the Spring! Thank you Ladies and to everyone else involved!

Thanks Lindsey
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 10:48AM »

Very well said, btimerson!!!  I was lucky enough to see them for the Spring tour and Fall tour.  I got to fall in love with their music during the Spring tour and I got to meet my idol (Lisa, if you couldn't tell  Cheesy Cheesy) during the Fall tour!!!!!!  I think I found Celtic  Woman during a wonderful wonderful tour!!!!!  Thank you to everyone involved who brought the amazing and magical Isle of Hope tour to us all!!!!   Grin Grin

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 01:15PM »

Well said btimerson!!!!!!! A HUGE thanks to anyone involved in or with CW!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
edtom

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 01:18PM »

Well said Brad.

I love Celtic Woman
Antiup

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 01:27PM »

Just a huge Thank you to everyone involved with CW. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to put a show together like this. The kindess they show to their fans are far more than I have ever seen before from any group
o/t.
I do not know if iam just lucky or what but the events at Pasadena were so grea. memories that will last a lifetime.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 02:20PM »

Yes, thank you so very much to everyone involved with this tour!!!!  I think it was the perfect tour for me to be introduced to an amazing group!!!  I will never forget my first concert this summer, but the fall tour concert I attended takes the cake!!!!!!  The most amazing day of my life, and I am so grateful for everyone who made it possible!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 02:53PM »

I wish I was able to see this tour. I'm sure it was amazing. I look forward to seeing you five amazing ladies in May!

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 03:07PM »

Well said Brad. I will add my thanks to everyone involved with Celtic Woman and a huge thank you to Lisa, Alex, Chloe, Mairead, and Lynn!!! My concert in Columbia was probably the best night of life!

Elizabeth

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 05:04PM »

Thank you so much to Celtic Woman and everyone involved. So many wonderful memories and a truely wonderful show.

Thanks Mel!
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 09:28PM »

I didn't have the opportunity to catch a fall show, but I have very fond memories of the IHOP shows I attended in Spring 2009.

Thank you ladies,crew, and management for so consistently being able to make us smile!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: