Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Órlagh Tribute Video  (Read 9909 times)
KiernanKate
« on: May 15, 2007, 09:04AM »

I diidn't know where to put this so I made a new topic, I hope that's okay. I just made a tribute video of Órlagh..... and uploaded it to youtube, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=Celtic%20Woman&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&search_category=0

I hope it does her justice, although I am in the process of remaking it, with the new pics of Órlagh that I found on this forum. Thanks for having such a great forum.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 10:10PM by KiernanKate » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 10:03AM »

Kate, we're glad you started this thread, and your tribute is very nicely done.  But I think this is the link you wanted to post:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCsMy5mEheI

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
KiernanKate
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 12:10PM »

ty, whoopsies.
Texas Chava

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 06:20PM »

KIERNAN KATE YOU ROCK!!!!!  Grin Grin
That video was awesome. I loved the choice of song too, Down by The Salley Gardens.  Your video made my day (yes, I'm a total Orlagh fan too).  Thanks for posting it and thanks for sharing it with us.  [/color]

Banner by Scott
KiernanKate
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 09:00PM »

you just made my day, that's the third video I have ever made... and yes that is my Favorite irish song of all time... Im glad you enjoyed it, now if only Orla herself could see it lol .... I hope I'd make her day .... who do you think I should do a video on next ? Im thinking Meav so far but I don't know how to get the accents onto video...
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 12:18PM »

Great tribute for a GREAT lady!  Thanks.

Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
ferngully
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 09:35AM »

its lovely Grin
KiernanKate
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 12:44PM »

thanks to this forum, and very generous people (ty Scott!!!!), I have redone the tribute video, would anyone like me to upload it to youtube? ,... as an addition to the first one or a replacement I still dont know
Texas Chava

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 03:57PM »

The more Orlagh is on Youtube, the better!  I was so happy when I found that Newgrange was back on Youtube!  And even got more ecstatic when I found Carrickfergus back up on youtube today too.  Happy Happy Joy Joy!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 05:09PM by Chava » Logged

Banner by Scott
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 04:21PM »

Very, very nice KiernanKate. A very beautiful tribute to our very beautiful Orla. I did notice a tear, or two, welling up in my eyes, as I watched this and listened to Orla sing. 'Tis Orla's hauntingly beautiful voice and all her heart that causes that, you know. Very, very nice. Thank you.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Stu Mostinsky
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 04:42PM »

I love that you have made a tribute to my favorite Celtic Woman!  I need to say one thing though, in your feature, you showed the album "The Blue Note" by Orla, but that album is not by our Órlagh Fallon.
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 07:15PM »

Very nicely done,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 06:28PM »

Good job! Thank You.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 04:03PM »

It contains a song called "Down By The Salley Gardens"; track 6 of her album The Water Is Wide.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: