Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 11/22/09 ~ Long Beach Concert Review  (Read 26907 times)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2009, 06:53PM »

YAY!!!  I enjoyed reading that!  It has now been two months since my concert, and it was nice to re-live some of it!!!!!!!!!!  Great review!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 07:16PM »

it was awesome to read something like this since all of the concerts have been over for a while and we won't be reading any reviews for a while!!!
That's what I was thinking! Grin

Amazing part 2, Rain! It was well worth the wait! You even helped me remember some parts that I had forgotten about!
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2009, 05:56PM »

Here's the pic (like I said, VERY blurry!! Blame my aunt who has no experience with cell phone cameras, lol! But it's better than nothing, right? Grin )

Caitlin (lisalover7), Me (when_rain_falls), Angelica (little sister) and I apologize! I forgot the next person's name!!  Undecided Sad

And the person on the end is Rachel (iluvcelticwoman) Smiley
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 05:57PM by lisalover7 (LL7) » Logged

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 11:03AM »

Here's the pic (like I said, VERY blurry!! Blame my aunt who has no experience with cell phone cameras, lol! But it's better than nothing, right? Grin )

Caitlin (lisalover7), Me (when_rain_falls), Angelica (little sister) and I apologize! I forgot the next person's name!!  Undecided Sad

And the person on the end is Rachel (iluvcelticwoman) Smiley

Thank you! lol! ^.^

and thanks guys, for the nice replies Smiley I had an awesome time and I really hope that my review did that night justice! Cheesy Thanks for reading, everyone! Smiley Smiley Smiley

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

YoungTwins

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2010, 08:39PM »

Great review! We went to the Pasadena concert the day before and loved it so much! We were so tempted to go to the Long Beach concert too... we were just sitting at home thinking "they are in Long Beach right now... we could be there too. It's only 20 mintues away." HAHA Grin

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: