Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Night of Destiny: Ggunsailor's El Paso 11/14/09 Review  (Read 19511 times)
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 04:32PM »

I would of totally lost it OR hyperventilate if I had gone to a meet and greet. and of course Mairead has a strong grip. she's been playing the violin since she was 6

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 10:28PM »

I would of totally lost it OR hyperventilate if I had gone to a meet and greet. and of course Mairead has a strong grip. she's been playing the violin since she was 6
It makes her seem more cute, though Smiley
I was close to fainting Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2010, 11:33AM »

Part Three: Final Thoughts (I know it took so long to write this, but I have been really busy)

Looking back on that amazing night, I realize that I have many people to thank, so I better get to that.

First off, to the girls themselves.

Alex: You are such a kind and beautiful lady. How wonderful it was to actually meet you at my first M&G! You are so gracious and lovely and your smile can make the world a better place. Smiley You also have a wonderful laugh and, as I said, a very firm handshake. Thank you. Smiley

Mairead: Well, what can I say? Thank you, Mairead, for also being at my first M&G.  Your energy onstage is there when you meet your fans, and you shower them with your pixie dust. I really enjoyed how you laughed as you saw my fiddler crossing sign upside down, and then when I admitted it sheepishly at the M&G. When I told you how much you and the girls meant to me, you were so understanding and the smile you gave me warmed my soul. Thank you Smiley

Lynn: You are a truly amazing artist, and you have such grace and style when you’re onstage. You seemed to know we were celebrating you that night, and you gave us all beautiful smiles during our standing ovations. I hope to meet you one day and share how much I have enjoyed your CD as well as your work with Celtic Woman. Thank you Smiley

Lisa: You made my night when you smiled at me during “Fields of Gold”, and when you giggled after hearing me laugh during “At the Celli”, well that was wonderful. It truly shows you have as much fun onstage watching US as much as we do watching you! I also hope to meet you one day and tell you what you and the girls have done for me. Thank you Smiley

Chloe: Chloe, the Angel of Music, you voice is a soothing balm to my soul, and your smile (well, all of you ladies’ smiles) can light up a whole room. The interactions I had with you and the others are memories I will treasure until the end of my days. The smile you gave me during “When You Believe” truly floored me, and I was in high spirits the rest of the night. But when you grinned at Chris and I during the Reprise, and then when we looked back at you after realizing you saw us and you nodded “Yes, I did!”…what can I say? I hope to meet you as well one day, and say what you, Alex, Lisa, Lynn, and Mairead have done for me. Thank you Smiley

Rachel: Without you, none of it is possible. You are such a lovely person, and I wish we had had a bit more time to talk. Thank you Smiley

Mike (Mr. Peabody), Rick, Cindy, Scott (Mustang), Jeremy, Mel, Dalton, Tink, Dwight, Glenn,  Tony, Dave, and everyone else: It was wonderful to hang out with all of you and have this experience. It’s really something to attend a CW concert with fellow fans, and you all are awesome! Thank you, guys! Grin

Chris: You were the one who planned the whole get-together and everything. I truly am glad you’re my sister; I love ya, sis! Grin

Moscapoet: If it weren’t for you, it never would have happened. I thank you for being a fellow fan and a good friend, as well as an excellent liaison. I hope to attend another concert with you someday! Thank you, man Grin

And thanks to all of you for being patient with me as I finally decided to finish this. With the new tour having begun and hopes of it being extended into the summer, there may be a chance to see Celtic Woman again. Thank you very much everyone! Until next time! Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 10:43PM »

Nicely said!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: