Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2973226 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12525 on: April 04, 2017, 06:00PM »

Today's the day!

Celtic Woman Voices of Angels!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You'll  have  to  tell  us how  it  went  Tom.  Smiley

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #12526 on: April 05, 2017, 01:16PM »

COOL!  Cheesy Grin
Today's the day!

Celtic Woman Voices of Angels!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You'll  have  to  tell  us how  it  went  Tom.  Smiley

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12527 on: April 05, 2017, 03:32PM »

DQ   R*O*C*K*S   !!!     Cool

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #12528 on: April 06, 2017, 08:30PM »

I SAW MAIREAD...I SAW MAIREAD....and EABHA, SUSAN and TARA tonight.......even though the weather was normally horrific while in the theater...we could HEAR the thunder and an usher said it was pouring....by shows end, it was only a light drizzle.The show was AWESOME...as great as any of the past 6 shows I`ve seen. I had front row, right at the stage...GREAT seat. Since the weather had improved from unmercifully horrific to just horrific, I was able to wait at the stage door after the show...A.K.A. the bus n` greet.Seems that few others took advantage of it so when the ladies came out, I got to chat with all four of them. I took "regular" camera photos...they all okayed it so I can permanently mount them in my house. I showed Mairead my "GOT MAIREAD?" shirt and said "I wore this for you again this year" and she threw her head back, squealed and pointed. I told Tara "you look like you`re having a great time on stage" and she said "I`m very lucky to be doing this". I told her how much I enjoyed her performance and that this was my 7th show and she said "SEVEN!!..OH GOD".I told Eabha how much I enjoyed the show and her singing as well. Then I told Mairead that I thought her version of DULAMON was the best I`ve heard and she said "well, I`ve been working hard on it". All in all, a fun night.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12529 on: April 07, 2017, 05:47PM »

I SAW MAIREAD...I SAW MAIREAD....and EABHA, SUSAN and TARA tonight.......even though the weather was normally horrific while in the theater...we could HEAR the thunder and an usher said it was pouring....by shows end, it was only a light drizzle.The show was AWESOME...as great as any of the past 6 shows I`ve seen. I had front row, right at the stage...GREAT seat. Since the weather had improved from unmercifully horrific to just horrific, I was able to wait at the stage door after the show...A.K.A. the bus n` greet.Seems that few others took advantage of it so when the ladies came out, I got to chat with all four of them. I took "regular" camera photos...they all okayed it so I can permanently mount them in my house. I showed Mairead my "GOT MAIREAD?" shirt and said "I wore this for you again this year" and she threw her head back, squealed and pointed. I told Tara "you look like you`re having a great time on stage" and she said "I`m very lucky to be doing this". I told her how much I enjoyed her performance and that this was my 7th show and she said "SEVEN!!..OH GOD".I told Eabha how much I enjoyed the show and her singing as well. Then I told Mairead that I thought her version of DULAMON was the best I`ve heard and she said "well, I`ve been working hard on it". All in all, a fun night.
  COOL !    Grin

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12530 on: April 07, 2017, 06:18PM »

Has anyone seen the new Honda car commercial?  The woman driving the car looks like Mairead Carlin. Wink
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12531 on: April 07, 2017, 06:35PM »

Has anyone seen the new Honda car commercial?  The woman driving the car looks like Mairead Carlin. Wink
Jim is going to visit the local Honda dealer tomorrow  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12532 on: April 07, 2017, 06:37PM »

Jim is going to visit the local Honda dealer tomorrow  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Then  would  it  become  the  "Honda  Carlin"   ?      Roll Eyes

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12533 on: April 07, 2017, 06:43PM »

Has anyone seen the new Honda car commercial?  The woman driving the car looks like Mairead Carlin. Wink
Jim is going to visit the local Honda dealer tomorrow  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Then  would  it  become  the  "Honda  Carlin"   ?      Roll Eyes
 or instead of the HONDA CIVIC....maybe the HONDA CELTIC?Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes available in Emerald Green

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12534 on: April 07, 2017, 06:49PM »

Hondas are good cars, but Jim won't be buying one. Wink
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12535 on: April 07, 2017, 06:52PM »

Hondas are good cars, but Jim won't be buying one. Wink
not even an emerald green Honda Celtic??? ...comes with a CD packed with CW music. Available in Celtic Coupe or Shamrock Sedan.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 06:54PM by Kevin R.I. » Logged

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12536 on: April 07, 2017, 06:53PM »

No.  I already have a green vehicle and all the CW music I need.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12537 on: April 08, 2017, 04:29AM »

Good  morning  Forum  Land.    Cool

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #12538 on: April 12, 2017, 08:39PM »

I don't know what's going on, folks.

I've had vertigo pretty much constantly for the past 5 days. No accompanying fever or headache. No blurred vision. Not really even nauseated most of the time (just one rough morning for a couple of hours, but the rest is just dizzy with pretty much no other symptoms I can identify).

This hasn't happened to me before. It doesn't seem like the flu because it's been 5 days and I haven't vomited or really even felt like it except for a couple of hours one day.

It's not bad enough that I'm in danger of falling over, but it feels like the ground is moving all the time like I'm on the deck of a boat in a storm or something.

No loss of appetite or anything. It's really bizarre.

It could be this cold is just messing up my inner ears, but if so, it's odd that hasn't ever happened to me when I've had the cold before. If it's the flu, I should feel way more sick.

Anyways, if it's still happening tomorrow, I'm seeing a doctor and hopefully it's nothing that will keep me from the CW M+G + Lisa's concert next week.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12539 on: April 12, 2017, 09:51PM »

Get well soon, Tom.
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 865   Go Up
  Print