Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2960999 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12210 on: April 25, 2016, 10:38AM »

Can't seem to get enough of Lynn from the CWX tour. Want more links or else mines.

I agree. My show on the CWX tour was with Meav so any links with Lynn from that tour would be cool to watch/listen to since i didnt see her with them on that tour. Last time i saw her was with the "Emerald" tour.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12211 on: April 25, 2016, 06:58PM »

6  digits  is  good.    Cheesy

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12212 on: April 25, 2016, 07:03PM »

Shocked Shocked Yikes! Now THAT is whats called a Birthday surprise!  Cheesy

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12213 on: April 25, 2016, 07:37PM »

Your numbers don't even show up anymore

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12214 on: April 25, 2016, 09:13PM »

Your numbers don't even show up anymore
I just  noticed  that too. but  they  do  show up  in the  overall  forum  stats. I  guess  the  forum wasn't  quite designed  for  that kind of  thing.   Undecided

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #12215 on: April 26, 2016, 03:12PM »

Meav was cool, I happily got Lynn with Mairead C. I have some, for the web though you can just find Lynn on Scarborough Fair. There is also Lynn with Alex on Orinocco Flow (short), Amazing Grace & You Raise Me Up! I just Like seeing Lynn and most instances I watch is by the Emerald Tour In Brazil. Grin Happy Belated Birthday XXx!

Can't seem to get enough of Lynn from the CWX tour. Want more links or else mines.

I agree. My show on the CWX tour was with Meav so any links with Lynn from that tour would be cool to watch/listen to since i didnt see her with them on that tour. Last time i saw her was with the "Emerald" tour.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:14PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #12216 on: April 26, 2016, 05:25PM »

WOW!!!!  ....over 100,000 posts....talk about being the "All Exhausted...uh, Exaulted Grand Poopiebah".....I think Meav should give a private concert for that. Grin Congrats James.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12217 on: April 26, 2016, 06:27PM »

WOW!!!!  ....over 100,000 posts....talk about being the "All Exhausted...uh, Exaulted Grand Poopiebah".....I think Meav should give a private concert for that. Grin Congrats James.
  Thanks  Kevin    Grin And  you  know  I  would  give  my  right  arm  for  anything  to  do  with  my  Sweet  Lady  Meav.   Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12218 on: April 27, 2016, 05:18AM »

Thanks  Kevin    Grin And  you  know  I  would  give  my  right  arm  for  anything  to  do  with  my  Sweet  Lady  Meav.   Kiss Kiss Kiss
"Dear Meav, please give a Concert for "Lefty Parker"....your biggest fan"

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12219 on: April 28, 2016, 06:27PM »

"Dear Meav, please give a Concert for "Lefty Parker"....your biggest fan"
   LOL    Cheesy

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #12220 on: April 29, 2016, 04:04AM »

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12221 on: April 30, 2016, 05:06PM »

Howdy  Forum Land  !    Cool

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12222 on: June 30, 2016, 04:40AM »

I MET MAIREAD...I MET MAIREAD!!!!...and Mairead C. and Eabha, too . Saw them after the show as they exited the stage door to go to the bus. MC is such a sweetie , she said she noticed my "Got Mairead?" shirt..."I saw that!"and she signed my Fiddler Crossing sign. Mairead N. and Eabha came out a bit later and chatted with only about 6 people waiting and I said "I think you noticed this" and showed her the reverse side of the Fiddler Crossing sign which said in bold black letters " MISHA GOLDEN SAYS HI" and she replied " I DID!!!...how`s she doing?" and I updated her, then she signed my placard. Next, Eabha signed it ....she`s not just STUNNING on stage but even more so up close.   I MET MAIREAD...I MET MAIREAD Grin

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12223 on: June 30, 2016, 03:56PM »

I MET MAIREAD...I MET MAIREAD!!!!...and Mairead C. and Eabha, too . Saw them after the show as they exited the stage door to go to the bus. MC is such a sweetie , she said she noticed my "Got Mairead?" shirt..."I saw that!"and she signed my Fiddler Crossing sign. Mairead N. and Eabha came out a bit later and chatted with only about 6 people waiting and I said "I think you noticed this" and showed her the reverse side of the Fiddler Crossing sign which said in bold black letters " MISHA GOLDEN SAYS HI" and she replied " I DID!!!...how`s she doing?" and I updated her, then she signed my placard. Next, Eabha signed it ....she`s not just STUNNING on stage but even more so up close.   I MET MAIREAD...I MET MAIREAD Grin
Sounds  like  this  was  probably  your  best  CW  experience  yet !   And  you've  had  a  few.    Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12224 on: June 30, 2016, 04:05PM »

Colm Keegan has tweeted that he will be in Barrington, Illinois, on Saturday, July 2nd. at Unique 4th July Party. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: