Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2961587 times)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2009, 10:11PM »

Pahahahahaha oh i can so see it!! haha every time your mom turns around you take your finger and just run it around the outside of the bowl haha toooooootally seeing it!!! lol

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!  That and the lima bean juice and the mashed potatoes.  Just saying.  Cheesy Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2009, 10:13PM »

Pahahahahaha oh i can so see it!! haha every time your mom turns around you take your finger and just run it around the outside of the bowl haha toooooootally seeing it!!! lol

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!  That and the lima bean juice and the mashed potatoes.  Just saying.  Cheesy Cheesy

I can't even picture lima bean juice....it just sounds weird haha for all i know it's good...not that i would ever try it haha

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2009, 10:14PM »

I can't even picture lima bean juice....it just sounds weird haha for all i know it's good...not that i would ever try it haha

We have lots left, I will show you sometime.  haha 

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2009, 10:15PM »

oh. yay. can you feel my excitement? yay. so excited....

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2009, 10:27PM »

SFTH on Monday!!!!!! Grin

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2009, 10:32PM »

Fine then!  I won't show you.   Sad Sad

BrianH_2009
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2009, 10:33PM »

YES!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2009, 10:37PM »

I'm just kidding Kris!!!! I want to see what you're talking about haha i was just thinking how i would never want to try it!!! i'm sowwy!! Sad don't wowwy!! be happy!!!

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2009, 10:38PM »

Bye bro Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO, SISTER/ENEMY!!!

Kiss Grin

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2009, 10:38PM »

YES!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Cheesy
Me either!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2009, 10:51PM »

Goodnight!!! i'm so tired i can't even listen to Lynn's songs before i got to bed....i'm just too tired!!! haha but tomorrow!! i will!!! lol love you all!!!! sweet dreams!! Kiss Kiss

BrianH_2009
« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2009, 04:26AM »

2:25 in the AM and I'm still stuffed!!! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2009, 11:06AM »

I'm just kidding Kris!!!! I want to see what you're talking about haha i was just thinking how i would never want to try it!!! i'm sowwy!! Sad don't wowwy!! be happy!!!

I was just teasing with you!!!  haha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2009, 11:08AM »

I was just teasing with you!!!  haha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ha...ha...ha...hilarious!!!  Tongue haha jk jk i know!!!

Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2009, 11:50AM »

HAH! You guys are too much. It's the day after and I still feel kinda full.
I don't think that I'll be able to make it to 50,000 words for my NaNo. But 25,000 sounds like a good goal, yes?
And...
SONGS FROM THE HEART TOMORROW!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I watched the trailer again so I could pump myself up. Not that I really need it, lol...

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: