Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2961125 times)
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2009, 01:46PM »

I am anxcious, nervous, excited, and my stomach is just turning b/c i want to go to the Pgh CW show so bad but idk if i'll be able to!!!! At this rate, if i DO get to go then i will be further back then i was last time....  Cry Cry

What do you mean by further back than last time Huh Sad

Sat further back. My first concert, i was 18 rows back, and i bought the tickets the DAY they went on sale....at this rate, i'll be further back then that!! Sad Sad lol but i have to stay postive!! Smiley miracles happen!!!

Wow! Shocked

Well, if it helps, I was only row 16 and also got the tickets when they went on sale...<_<

So, how would one obtain front row tickets? (Or at least REALLY close to front row)

From what i've heard, you just do it through your PBS station, b/c it's PBS, they have good seats i guess lol but don't quote me lol b/c i'm not entirely sure!! lol it's best to ask around the forum!!

*whiny voice* But, PBS is EXPENSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

LOL!!! Just kidding!! Just kidding! (But it is really expensive, lol!)

*sigh*

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2009, 01:47PM »

Oh my goodness!  Shocked I think I'm going to have a heart attack from all of the new amazing videos.  Everything from beautiful promos with Lisa to videos of the new songs, to cute little videos that name all the girls in a really adorable Irish accent.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2009, 01:49PM »

I am anxcious, nervous, excited, and my stomach is just turning b/c i want to go to the Pgh CW show so bad but idk if i'll be able to!!!! At this rate, if i DO get to go then i will be further back then i was last time....  Cry Cry

What do you mean by further back than last time Huh Sad

Sat further back. My first concert, i was 18 rows back, and i bought the tickets the DAY they went on sale....at this rate, i'll be further back then that!! Sad Sad lol but i have to stay postive!! Smiley miracles happen!!!

Wow! Shocked

Well, if it helps, I was only row 16 and also got the tickets when they went on sale...<_<

So, how would one obtain front row tickets? (Or at least REALLY close to front row)

From what i've heard, you just do it through your PBS station, b/c it's PBS, they have good seats i guess lol but don't quote me lol b/c i'm not entirely sure!! lol it's best to ask around the forum!!

*whiny voice* But, PBS is EXPENSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

LOL!!! Just kidding!! Just kidding! (But it is really expensive, lol!)

*sigh*

Hahaha it is expensive!!! but there are more expensive places too!!! Ticketmaster is more expensive!! lol *sigh* it'll al work out!! have faith!! lol

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2009, 01:49PM »

Oh my goodness!  Shocked I think I'm going to have a heart attack from all of the new amazing videos.  Everything from beautiful promos with Lisa to videos of the new songs, to cute little videos that name all the girls in a really adorable Irish accent.

Quote from Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie...

"I thought my heart was gonna explode!"

Wink

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2009, 01:50PM »

to cute little videos that name all the girls in a really adorable Irish accent.

Huh

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2009, 01:51PM »

Rain, you can try going to the venue who is showing the show....if that makes sense lol and see if you can get tickets through them!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2009, 01:52PM »

to cute little videos that name all the girls in a really adorable Irish accent.

Huh

I'll PM you the link.  Grin

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2009, 01:53PM »

Huh

Lol, I re-read that post, Tiff, and agree with Guardian...

Huh

What video do you speak of? Wink LOL!

Rain, you can try going to the venue who is showing the show....if that makes sense lol and see if you can get tickets through them!!

Dayna!! That's completely, incredibly, so spontaneously!!!!!!!..............

Really, REALLY smart! lol! I think I might just do that!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2009, 01:54PM »

WHO won the game? It started out as a game does rich win since he was the last to post?

SO HAPPY TO BE HOME *kisses forum floor* I will never ever ever ever leave home again! (Except to visit Tiff)

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2009, 01:56PM »

WHO won the game? It started out as a game does rich win since he was the last to post?

SO HAPPY TO BE HOME *kisses forum floor* I will never ever ever ever leave home again! (Except to visit Tiff)

Welcome back!!

Well Rain i figured it couldn't hurt to try!!! let me know how it goes for ya!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2009, 01:58PM »

Welcome back!!

Well Rain i figured it couldn't hurt to try!!! let me know how it goes for ya!!!!

Hey, LL7!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol!! I kinda gotta figure out WHICH show I'm going to!! I'm shooting for the one in LA, but nothing is really set in stone! >.<

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2009, 01:58PM »

Yes, you must come visit me.  Kiss

Rain, it's this one: http://www.wliw.org/whatsup/previews/video-preview-celtic-woman-songs-from-the-heart/123/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 02:22PM by Lisa and Helen fanatic » Logged

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2009, 02:01PM »

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! That one! Lol, I thought you were talking about the one they posted on facebook, lol!

So, who's still watching those new vids from the show?

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2009, 02:35PM »

It's SNOWINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2009, 02:37PM »

It's SNOWINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww! Yay!  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: