Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2960891 times)
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #435 on: December 01, 2009, 11:44AM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rain!!!!! *drinks too quickly* OUCH!! *burns tongue* *thinks* oh well!!! *continues drinking AND burning tongue* lol

ROFL!! Dayna! You sound JUST like me when I first drank my FIRST Lisa Special! AHhahahhaha!!

Lol, I wonder if the cash register people at Starbucks ever notice how many times a certain "Grande, non-fat, no-whip, white mocha" is ordered, lol! Ah, they'll catch on eventually and google it or something!!! LOL!

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #436 on: December 01, 2009, 12:03PM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rain!!!!! *drinks too quickly* OUCH!! *burns tongue* *thinks* oh well!!! *continues drinking AND burning tongue* lol

ROFL!! Dayna! You sound JUST like me when I first drank my FIRST Lisa Special! AHhahahhaha!!

Lol, I wonder if the cash register people at Starbucks ever notice how many times a certain "Grande, non-fat, no-whip, white mocha" is ordered, lol! Ah, they'll catch on eventually and google it or something!!! LOL!

Pahahahaha they better catch on!!! lol it's too important to not notice!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #437 on: December 01, 2009, 12:14PM »

It's  Hug A Musician Day!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
mbojorques
« Reply #438 on: December 01, 2009, 12:39PM »

More WONDERFUL HUGS FOR BLANCA!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #439 on: December 01, 2009, 01:33PM »

More WONDERFUL HUGS FOR BLANCA!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Lol! I'm listening to Carrickfergus right now, Marcie, and the second I heard Orlagh's voice, I thought of you! LOL!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #440 on: December 01, 2009, 01:33PM »

Pahahahaha they better catch on!!! lol it's too important to not notice!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

I think that one of us should put that as our fb profile pic. that would be funny b/c people would be like, "why does that say "Lisa?" and we would have to tell them that it is one of the members of CW's favorite drink and then we would have to explain who CW is and then that would get the word out. does what i said make sense?

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
mbojorques
« Reply #441 on: December 01, 2009, 01:34PM »

Lol! I'm listening to Carrickfergus right now, Marcie, and the second I heard Orlagh's voice, I thought of you! LOL!

Cool! Grin Grin Grin I love Carrickfergus!!!!!!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #442 on: December 01, 2009, 01:38PM »

I think that one of us should put that as our fb profile pic. that would be funny b/c people would be like, "why does that say "Lisa?" and we would have to tell them that it is one of the members of CW's favorite drink and then we would have to explain who CW is and then that would get the word out. does what i said make sense?

That's such a smart idea! I don't have a FB anymore, but I'll improvise with other accounts that I have! LOL! And it totally made sense to me! Cheesy

Cool! Grin Grin Grin I love Carrickfergus!!!!!!!!

Me too! Orlagh's voice is so mystical in Newgrange! I love it! *listening to Newgrange, if you didn't guess it, LOL! *

mbojorques
« Reply #443 on: December 01, 2009, 01:39PM »

Carrickfergus is my favorite one she sing in CW!!!! But I love ALL her songs cause I love ORLAGH FALLON!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #444 on: December 01, 2009, 01:43PM »

Carrickfergus is my favorite one she sing in CW!!!! But I love ALL her songs cause I love ORLAGH FALLON!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Scream it to the world, Marcie!!! LOL!!! Grin

mbojorques
« Reply #445 on: December 01, 2009, 01:45PM »

Haha!!!!! Grin Grin Grin okay I LOVE ORLAGH FALLON!!!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #446 on: December 01, 2009, 01:46PM »

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnddd............

I LOVE MAIREAD NESBITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #447 on: December 01, 2009, 01:47PM »

I LOVE HELEN KELLY

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #448 on: December 01, 2009, 01:47PM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
mbojorques
« Reply #449 on: December 01, 2009, 01:48PM »

Look what I started!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: