Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2960957 times)
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #1215 on: December 10, 2009, 08:49PM »

Okay, I don't know what ya'll are talking about!!! LOL!! For we all know that I AM THE WORST of all of you procrastinating bunch! Ha! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #1216 on: December 10, 2009, 08:49PM »

I was gonna post in this thread earlier....but I put it off till the last minute........
Lol I had to add that in as a Queen of Procrastination!

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

"Wait, Kath procrastinates too?  That could make me like your not really identical twin!!"  LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!!!!!

haha we have had some good times!!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1217 on: December 10, 2009, 08:50PM »

Okay, I don't know what ya'll are talking about!!! LOL!! For we all know that I AM THE WORST of all of you procrastinating bunch! Ha! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh god no, Rain.  You have NO clue how bad Kath and I are.  I mean, we are really bad.  Staying up til 2 am just because we keep putting off studying or doing projects.  Its B-A-D.

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #1218 on: December 10, 2009, 08:51PM »

I'm pretty bad myself. Turning in papers still hot from the printer is my trademark move!!!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1219 on: December 10, 2009, 08:54PM »

I was gonna post in this thread earlier....but I put it off till the last minute........

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

"Wait, Kath procrastinates too?  That could make me like your not really identical twin!!"  LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!!!!!

We have!  Can't wait til February 14th!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh my gosh, Lisa!  I can't believe we ran into you out here by the buses!  I do happen to have this photo printed off...would you sign it?  Can I take a picture with you??"

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1220 on: December 10, 2009, 08:54PM »

Oh god no, Rain.  You have NO clue how bad Kath and I are.  I mean, we are really bad.  Staying up til 2 am just because we keep putting off studying or doing projects.  Its B-A-D.
I'm pretty bad myself. Turning in papers still hot from the printer is my trademark move!!!

Been there! Done that! lol!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Hahah! Just kidding! LOL! Although, Elizabeth, I am starting to do what you just said.....like, A LOT!! LOL!! I've been finishing assignments that I've had roughly two weeks to finish......but no.....I wait until the morning -  say it with me, MORNING - of the day it's due!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1221 on: December 10, 2009, 08:55PM »

Last semester, Kath and I had a lab report to do for Biology.  We were given over a month to do it.  We started it like 2 days before it was due.  pahahahaha

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #1222 on: December 10, 2009, 09:01PM »

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

"Oh my gosh, Lisa!  I can't believe we ran into you out here by the buses!  I do happen to have this photo printed off...would you sign it?  Can I take a picture with you??"

"And looky here! We just so happen to have a pen and a camera so you can sign our stuff and take a picture with us! What a coinky-dink!"
Lisa:"What the heck is a 'coinky-dink'??"

Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #1223 on: December 10, 2009, 09:02PM »

PBS in my city really loves Celtic Woman... they are running SftH again, and not only that, twice in a row!
Care to guess what my TV is on?   Grin

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1224 on: December 10, 2009, 09:04PM »

PBS in my city really loves Celtic Woman... they are running SftH again, and not only that, twice in a row!
Care to guess what my TV is on?   Grin

Yes!! I want your PBS station! lol! The guy on ours said it like, "Songs of my Heart"

Okay the "of" thing I'll let fly...but he practically messed up the whole name! Haha!  Cheesy Cheesy Lol, to those of you of a more serious nature, I'm not bashing PBS!  Cheesy Cheesy How else would we watch SftH!!?!? o.O

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1225 on: December 10, 2009, 09:06PM »

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

"And looky here! We just so happen to have a pen and a camera so you can sign our stuff and take a picture with us! What a coinky-dink!"

Pahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can we please "happen" to run into just one of them on the streets?!?  I would die!!!!!!!!

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #1226 on: December 10, 2009, 09:11PM »

Care to guess what my TV is on?   Grin

Yes!! I want your PBS station! lol! The guy on ours said it like, "Songs of my Heart"

Okay the "of" thing I'll let fly...but he practically messed up the whole name! Haha!  Cheesy Cheesy Lol, to those of you of a more serious nature, I'm not bashing PBS!  Cheesy Cheesy How else would we watch SftH!!?!? o.O

I don't know how many ppl I've talked to that will see my CW tote or my CW keychain and say, "Oh I've seen Seltic Woman on PBS! They're great!" I keep my mouth shut. But internally I'm yelling, "Celtic Woman, CELTIC WOMAN, with a C that makes the same sound as it does in Cat not like in the word Ceramics! lol"

So I guess maybe I overreact.......

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #1227 on: December 10, 2009, 09:13PM »

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

Pahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can we please "happen" to run into just one of them on the streets?!?  I would die!!!!!!!!
That would be an interesting article. Fan Dies From Meeting Celtic Woman

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1228 on: December 10, 2009, 09:14PM »

Care to guess what my TV is on?   Grin

I don't know how many ppl I've talked to that will see my CW tote or my CW keychain and say, "Oh I've seen Seltic Woman on PBS! They're great!" I keep my mouth shut. But internally I'm yelling, "Celtic Woman, CELTIC WOMAN, with a C that makes the same sound as it does in Cat not like in the word Ceramics! lol"

So I guess maybe I overreact.......

I totally understand, Elizabeth!!!  Now our dad and uncle purposely say it like "Seltic" instead of "Keltic" just to annoy us!  Friends do it a lot too, when they see our pins!  We will "act" exasperated with them and sigh and laugh.  haha  But inside, I'm thinking, "Come on guys!  Get it right!!!!"

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1229 on: December 10, 2009, 09:16PM »

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

That would be an interesting article. Fan Dies From Meeting Celtic Woman

I would be so angry with myself for that!!!!  My chance to meet Celtic Woman on the streets, and I die!!!  Not cool!

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: