Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2976769 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10995 on: April 13, 2014, 02:56PM »

Just reached intermission.   Didn't get a girl during TAR sadly.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10996 on: April 13, 2014, 03:10PM »

Bummer. Sad

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #10997 on: April 13, 2014, 05:08PM »

You can't keep 'em anyway. Cheesy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #10998 on: April 13, 2014, 05:37PM »

Sad

Maybe in Dayton?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10999 on: April 13, 2014, 06:03PM »

Sad

Maybe in Dayton?

That's my hope.  I actually had two chances and struck out on both.

-Mairead Carlin during TAR, she picked some guy about 3 rows back on the other side of the aisle.
-Sarah Gannon during Nil Se'n La.  She tried to get a guy from the front row to dance with her, but he wouldn't do it? (Seriously, was he insane?) so she came over to my area and looked right at me, but got this little girl who was on second row, also the other side of the aisle and danced with her.  That girl was beyond happy for the rest of the day.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11000 on: April 13, 2014, 06:04PM »

You can't keep 'em anyway. Cheesy

I'll take the 10 seconds of having one sit on my lap or dance with me.  I can worry about keeping her later.  Cheesy
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11001 on: April 13, 2014, 06:05PM »

Heading to Houston a little bit for CW @ the Hobby Center.
  Review  forthcoming ?    Grin

I hope so

I hope so as well. Wink

I'll have to think about it.  I suck @ writing them.
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11002 on: April 13, 2014, 09:16PM »

-Mairead Carlin during TAR, she picked some guy about 3 rows back on the other side of the aisle.
-Sarah Gannon during Nil Se'n La.  She tried to get a guy from the front row to dance with her, but he wouldn't do it? (Seriously, was he insane?)...
Maybe he was just wasn't up to it, physically. Arthritis is a real bummer.  Or maybe, as in my case, all of his attempts to learn to dance just barely reached the level of "Fail."
In any event, it's nice that the number of audience participation opportunities has increased.  There are, what, six seats in play on each side of the aisle, two aisles, two songs... If you score one of those seats, it's better odds than roulette.  And even if you "lose", you're still near the front at a CW concert.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11003 on: April 13, 2014, 09:24PM »

Maybe he was just wasn't up to it, physically. Arthritis is a real bummer.  Or maybe, as in my case, all of his attempts to learn to dance just barely reached the level of "Fail."  In any event, it's nice that the number of audience participation opportunities has increased.  There are, what, six seats in play on each side of the aisle, two aisles, two songs... If you score one of those seats, it's better odds than roulette.  And even if you "lose", you're still near the front at a CW concert.

True, it is possible he couldn't for a physical reason, no way to know for sure.  I cannot dance whatsoever (the only thing I suck @ more is singing), but I would have done it if she had held out her hand.  It's just pretty much holding hands and leaning to the right and left several times.  Even a dancing failure like me can do that.  But I'm sure they'd always pick a little girl first if there is one around.

I was close enough to Sarah to have her dress hit me several times as she spun around.  She is very lovely.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11004 on: April 13, 2014, 09:35PM »

Hi  there    fellow  Forumites .  Cool

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11005 on: April 14, 2014, 07:57AM »

Sad

Maybe in Dayton?

-Sarah Gannon during Nil Se'n La.  She tried to get a guy from the front row to dance with her, but he wouldn't do it? (Seriously, was he insane?) so she came over to my area and looked right at me, but got this little girl who was on second row, also the other side of the aisle and danced with her.  That girl was beyond happy for the rest of the day.

Sorry buddy. I know that you would have been even happier.   Cheesy

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11006 on: April 14, 2014, 06:08PM »

I hate converting universal time when daylight savings is in effect. Sigh.

Anyone else going to attempt to watch the eclipse tonight?
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11007 on: April 14, 2014, 06:13PM »

Anyone else going to attempt to watch the eclipse tonight?

Wish I could, but no way I can stay up that late or get up what early.  I've always loved astronomy, but suck so bad at math I could never even think about it as a career so I'll I've ever done is look through my personal telescope now and then.  Of course, it's currently in a million pieces thanks to an unfortunate accident so I need to get a new one, or maybe go back out to McDonald Observatory for a weekend star party.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:23PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11008 on: April 14, 2014, 07:03PM »

Is it May 13th yet?

Less than a month to go.  Wink  Grin
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #11009 on: April 14, 2014, 07:21PM »

Sad

Maybe in Dayton?

Who wouldn't wanna dance with Sarah?   Shocked

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: