Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket Prices.  (Read 13634 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 03:48PM »

ok just did the ticket info for KVCR and 125 is for the meet and greet!!

That's an amazing price!

IT IS!!!!!!!!! i need to move to a cheaper state!! haha

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 04:07PM »

wow i wanna move there!!! that is a very affordable price for a M&G!!! I bet that that is the lowest price for a M&G so far! haha

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 06:57PM »

i know. so for two tickets it is 250

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 09:34AM »

Thanks Iluvcelticwoman! Now I love you! haha! I was already on a high for tonight but now I have another reason!! Are you gonna go? Maybe I'll see you there!
GeorgeN

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 06:52PM »

wow i wanna move there!!! that is a very affordable price for a M&G!!! I bet that that is the lowest price for a M&G so far! haha

With all of those Hollywood stars donating to them they don’t need big pledge bucks!  Cool

I’m more familiar with m&g tickets going for around $500/pair….. including a DVD. If you just walk up to the venue’s window a month or two before the show you can probably get a good seat for $40 to $50. At two of the IOH concerts I went to this year they still had open seats an hour before the show and that’s what people were buying them for……. But they were at the back of the venue. The other two shows I went to were sold out a month ahead a time.

GeorgeN
Bagboy

Gee, I wish I was Irish!

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 10:01PM »

Just bought 3 M&G tickets in the Orchestra Pit  for the St. Louis show on March 30th only thru KETC  for $175 each (minimum of 2 for $350. (They sold out before the second break).

There are seats available for March 30 and 31 thru Ketc  at the following levels for both nights
Gold level: Rear of Orchestra Pit thru Orchestra row 16  $230 per pair
Silver level: Orchestra row 17 thru Mezzanine  $190 per pair
Bronze level:  Middle Balcony   $150 per pair

ketc.org

Tickets from the venue will not be available until after the pledge drive.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 10:03PM by Bagboy » Logged

Anyone who loves Celtic Woman and Meat Loaf can't be all bad!
Banner by MLB! Thank you Smiley
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 02:10AM »

Thanks Iluvcelticwoman! Now I love you! haha! I was already on a high for tonight but now I have another reason!! Are you gonna go? Maybe I'll see you there!

no problem. I am either going to that one or the one in san deigo. my friend LL7 is pledging tonight for two meet and greet tickets!!!
Sounds awesome! Hope you get the M&G tickets!
juanb690

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 12:08PM »

i just pledged 260 dollars for May 9th, 2010...its the Sacramento, Ca show....i dont recall them mentioning a M&G, but im sure as time goes on, i will continue to call and check on that...the tickets go for 200 (pair) and 60 for the Songs From The Heart CD and i also contributed 5 dollars for the station itself...i believe the DVD was another 15 dollars...not too sure , but i can check if anyone wants...the local PBS Station was KVIE...i cant wait, this was my first official CW tickets that i have purchased and will be taking my bestest best friend in the whole wide world, .....guess who......( i know Kelli and Rich know,  drum roll............................)   KASEY!!!!!!...wooo!

Bagboy

Gee, I wish I was Irish!

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 12:18PM »

Good for you Juan!!!
Gary M. Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Anyone who loves Celtic Woman and Meat Loaf can't be all bad!
Banner by MLB! Thank you Smiley
juanb690

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 12:29PM »

thanks gary m...im really hoping for a M&G...i've had the best of luck meeting Chloe 2for2 M&G's....so im hoping to make it a 3rd one...

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 01:25PM »

Good for you, Juan...hope you find the umm "accessory" you were looking for!  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
juanb690

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 02:01PM »

im going to find a candy version...i hope i can find one..if not there is always amazon.com...thanks kelli!

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 08:15PM »

i just pledged 260 dollars for May 9th, 2010...its the Sacramento, Ca show....i dont recall them mentioning a M&G, but im sure as time goes on, i will continue to call and check on that...the tickets go for 200 (pair) and 60 for the Songs From The Heart CD and i also contributed 5 dollars for the station itself...i believe the DVD was another 15 dollars...not too sure , but i can check if anyone wants...the local PBS Station was KVIE...i cant wait, this was my first official CW tickets that i have purchased and will be taking my bestest best friend in the whole wide world, .....guess who......( i know Kelli and Rich know,  drum roll............................)   KASEY!!!!!!...wooo!

If any of you find out if any of the CA shows are giving away meet and greets will you let me know. I am on the waiting list for the ontario show. I contacted them and they werent sure if they were going to give away them. but he said he would put me on the waiting list

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 10:05PM »

i was just informed for the Ontario show that the website is wrong. They dont know if they will be offering a meet and greet. I was put on a waiting list if they decide to go for a meet and greet

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 01:32PM »

I just ordered my ticket W/ the Meet & Greet for the Erie, PA concert on March 19!

It's a lot closer to me than either State College, which isn't participating this time around, or Pittsburgh.  I'll be able to drive over for the concert and drive back that night, saving a LOT of money which I can then use at the merchandise table, plus helping to cover the cost for the M&G.

Bottom line though, I GOT THE SEATS & MEET & GREET!

I missed out on Isle of Hope, but I won't miss Songs from the Heart!

Peter
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: