Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new videos on you tube from EMI  (Read 55432 times)
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2009, 05:37PM »

Regarding CR, yeah, we'll just have to see what happens with that one.  

There is what I am almost certain is a clip of CR on the promo videos though, so  . . .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:54PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2009, 08:04AM »

Yep i'm certan there is, lets just say i'm praying its on! I find it hard to believe CW would only put one solo from the two new girls on the DVD. That's really bad.
rick,

« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2009, 08:12AM »

This is where it should be if it does get released. Click on "upload" than type Celtic Woman in the EMI search box (do not use the Youtube search box). It will list all the recent uploads from EMI

http://www.youtube.com/user/emimusic#p/a

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2009, 09:16AM »

Ok. I've done some looking and calculating. According to Amazon the DVD is 104 MINUTES long. Now, I went through the list above and counted the minutes and seconds and totaled them up. Total time = roughly 73 minutes. Then I added the 21 minute documentary. Total DVD time = 94 minutes. 104 - 94 = 10 minutes uncalled for. Now where is that extra ten minutes coming from? Amazon even has less songs listed then the list here, as this includes YBIMH, LRF, and TC. Amazon's list matches PBS's list to a T. Now, unless Amazon has messed up, we have an extra 10 (or so) minutes of blank space in the program. I'm not sure if this means anything as everything seems to be pointing that YBIMH and CR will not be on the dvd. I know all we can do is wait, but if amazon is correct in how long the dvd is, my guess is that all the songs will be on the DVD. Now CW.com has a different list then amazon, so I don't know what to make of that, just thought the missing 10 minutes was intersting.
rick,

« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2009, 09:23AM »

I would believe CW before Amazon. All we can do is just wait and see.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2009, 10:22AM »

I had completely forgot that I noticed that Carolina Rua was added to the New Youtube Video thing from EMI! I am guessing that those video's that were realeased will be on the DVD!! so Carolina Rua just might be on the DVD after all

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
ariel

« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2009, 11:45AM »

Can't see anything from Youtube in my country due to copyright restrictions.  Sad
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2009, 12:13PM »

I had completely forgot that I noticed that Carolina Rua was added to the New Youtube Video thing from EMI! I am guessing that those video's that were realeased will be on the DVD!! so Carolina Rua just might be on the DVD after all

Could you explain this? So there is a Carolina Rua video floating around? I'm very confused.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
rick,

« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2009, 12:17PM »

Could you explain this? So there is a Carolina Rua video floating around? I'm very confused.

I cannot find it either. can you post the link?

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2009, 12:29PM »

im sooo sorry! I meant "True Colors" not "Carolina Rua"

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2009, 12:46PM »

im sooo sorry! I meant "True Colors" not "Carolina Rua"
Ack! Way to get my hopes up. Hehe.  Roll Eyes Grin

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
rick,

« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2009, 12:49PM »

That's alright

Still keep watching though cuz you may get your wish

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2009, 06:34PM »

There's also a recording of the Tree lighting on their channel!  Grin Grin

Breno

« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2009, 07:22PM »