Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isle of Hope: A Second Experience~Long Beach  (Read 15450 times)
roy

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 06:57PM »

What a fantastic and well detailed review LL7!Thanks for sharing your experience with us.IOH was such an awesome tour.Your review will keep it fresh in our memories.Thanks.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 07:38AM »

I was in the balcony but during the SDS we clapped at the beggining, after Maireads solo, The yadadas the violin solo in the middle and the end

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 01:55PM »

Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 07:43PM »

Wink  LL7  thank you for that flowing style which enabled me to experience such a wonderful night for you...what a memory for details you have..! ! ! thank you again.. Chloe is the ONLY one I haven't met....yet....I love it when she said, "we're Irish, we'll drink it"...she is so witty and humorous...Lynn is so sweet, and I truly enjoyed meeting her...and you see, I get up and
sing and dance with the girls also...I did the MEL move and went to stage right, second row with no one in front, and
a little space for dancing.. In Tulsa...I apologized for being a possible distraction and Lynn very graciously said, "no, no worries about that, we have had a lot worse than you !!! This time both Lisa and Chloe saw me... and gave me the smiles..
I felt bad my sign was so small, they were trying to read it from the stage...FAREWELL to ISLE of HOPE  WELCOME
Songs of the Heart... Great Review and I enjoyed it immensely!!

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: