Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Dream Come True for Me  (Read 11118 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: November 28, 2009, 11:07PM »

The reason I'm posting this under Lisa's thread is because... well... you'll see lol.

Tonight (or last night, depending on when you read this) was the best night of my life.

You already probably know that my mom works for PBS, but what I didn't tell you yet is that she wanted me to come down to watch the airing and see how they produce it.  I was really excited to see how it was done.

Well, I was in for a huge surprise when I found out that she just told me that she wanted me to see the airing on the big screens as a way to cover up a major surprise for me!  LISA WAS THERE!!!!!  I'M NOT KIDDING!!!  Mom wanted to surprise me!  I got to meet Lisa for the first time, and it was so amazing!  I even got to sing a little for her, and she said I have a great voice.

When I first found out that Lisa was there, I almost FAINTED from excitement!!!

Lisa and I even got to take pictures together, and my granddad got a little video of her and me together (I'll show you later but only if it's okay).  I got a couple pictures with just her and me together and then a picture with her, me, my mom, and my granddad, all together!  I can't wait to get the pictures!!!

OH!!!  Another awesome thing was that she wanted me to meet Chloe when I go to the concert in February!!!!!  That is gonna be so amazing!!!

As for seeing the airing, I didn't see it there, BUUUT I will!!!  My grandmother taped it for me (I hope it's okay to say that here cuz I don't wanna get in trouble for anything lol).  I'm gonna curl in front of the TV with a yummy snack and enjoy the show!

It was just awesome, and my mom set it up for me!!!  She worked really hard to keep it a surprise lol!  I have the BEST MOM EVER!!!  She's so incredible!!!

I feel like I'm gonna cry right now because I'm sooo happy!!!!!

Lisa you are an incredibly sweet person and I'm so lucky to know you!  Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!!!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 11:08PM »

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy for you, Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lisa is amazing, isn't she?!?!?!  I got to meet her at my M&G!  My idol and I got to meet her!!!!  That had to be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 11:12PM »

Wow, Tiffany, that was great!!  Lisa is a great lady and we are so happy you were able to meet her and we look forward to your photos.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 11:25PM »

Thanks you guys so much!

I even got a bunch of HUGS from her too!!!!!

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 01:16AM »

That's really awesome/amazing for you!!  Lisa is such a gem, isn't she? Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 01:37AM »

Natalia is jealous! But very happy for you!

EnchantingYou

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 06:37AM »

Ahhh! That is SO AWESOME!!! I am so envious!  Wink I think I'd prob literally pass out if I got a surprise like that. Haha. I'm happy you got to meet her!!
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 08:25AM »

"I would probably start crying and tell them how amazing they are and how much they really mean to me.  I probably wouldn't shut up until I said it all lol."
Do you remember saying that on the other thread?  From this thread it appears that Lisa worked her magic on you.  What an incredible evening for ya; and congrats!  There's a lot of envy ( Wink), but we are all thrilled for you!  Just think:  someday you'll be telling your grandchildren about how special Thanksgiving 2009 was! 

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Gambit

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 09:49AM »

That's Awesome, Tiffany! Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 10:22AM »

Tiffany! That is so cool!!!!! Wow I'm envious as well lol but I'm still happy for you and can't wait to see the pictures!!!! I'm going to my first meet and greet in april nd hopefully I get to meet Lisa but who knows lol. Anyway THAT IS SO COOL!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 12:27PM »

Thanks you guys so much!

lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 01:16PM »

tiff, thats great!! im so happy for you!!! cant wait to c the pictures!!!

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
Annie
Total Fanatic

proud Lisaholic and IreLynn !

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 03:09PM »

I am literally DYING to see the pics and the video!!! I can only imagine meeting Lisa..

skybuffalo

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 03:40PM »

I am definately jealous but very happy for you.

Ron
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 04:35PM »

I have one picture right now!  Smiley  Here it is!

There will be more soon!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: