Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman special  (Read 3082 times)
Gail

« on: November 29, 2009, 12:19PM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a CW special on one of the PBS stations last night ?   

Even though I'm wrapped up in BBCA's "Robin Hood" series ending these last weeks, I looked for the CW special listing in the L.A. Times TV schedule (which usually has it showing every time they're on) - didn't see it ANYWHERE ! ! !
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 01:08PM »

You have to lookup your local PBS to see when SFTH is airing. For instance, it's not airing in Columbus Oh, so, I, Sharon, and Ashley went to Zo's, about an hour away to watch it. Was WORTH IT!!  Grin

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 02:25PM »

You have to lookup your local PBS to see when SFTH is airing. For instance, it's not airing in Columbus Oh, so, I, Sharon, and Ashley went to Zo's, about an hour away to watch it. Was WORTH IT!!  Grin
Either that or your Local PBS LIED to you about it not being on.

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 06:15PM »

My local station just played a rerun. After seeing it, I have decided that when I graduate from High School, I am going to Ireland to see the DVD recording that takes place near my graduation day. ( whatever date and DVD that may be)

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Gail

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 09:11PM »

I was just channel-surfing and ran into the end of the last song, and the end of the special - apparently it was on KCET from 5-7PM (our dinner time is 5:30 PM).  The L.A. Times TV schedule only lists from 7-12 PM, doesn't give daytime program schedules.

I'll have to find out when it's being shown next time in the evening - from what I saw of the end, and the brief clips the PBS pledge hosts showed, I LOVE it already ! ! ! !

They showed a clip of them dancing, and a clip of Lisa singing something - it looks SO GOOD ! ! ! !
I WANT TO SEE IT  ! ! ! ! ! !
Gail

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 09:34PM »

The only thing that comes up (after numerous tries) is the 5PM broadcast. I couldn't get the December KCET schedule at all yet, only the November one. (I wanted to look ahead, but everybody only goes about 1 week ahead on ANYTHING anymore.)

It'll be on - later. I'll just have to keep watch for the PBS ads for it showing again (& watch the Times schedule, too). I haven't missed any of them yet, so I'll see it - eventually.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 10:55AM »

Good news Gail, looks like KCET has showings this coming Saturday (the 5th) at 12 and 7pm. I don't know if you get KOCE, but they have a showing this Friday (the 4th) at 7pm. This is all that tvguide.com is showing for now, and it's for Time Warner cable, so if you have something else please double check.

And a bit of advice, make every effort possible to watch it because it's amazing!
L.A. Girl

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 03:23PM »

KCET is showing SFTH @ 12 noon and @ 7:00 PM on Dec. 5th, and @ 8:30 PM on the 10th
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 03:30PM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a CW special on one of the PBS stations last night ?   

Even though I'm wrapped up in BBCA's "Robin Hood" series ending these last weeks, I looked for the CW special listing in the L.A. Times TV schedule (which usually has it showing every time they're on) - didn't see it ANYWHERE ! ! !

I like BBC America and Robin Hood. Yes KCET showed the show at 5pm instead of 4. It is common for them to do it Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: