Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of curiosity(I certainly have oodles of it)  (Read 8801 times)
HeyIt'sNick
Total Fanatic

Hiya fellas.

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 07:35PM »

Not bawling but I have gotten teary-eyed. For me I think that it's just such a beautiful sound that enters my ears that I just get caught up in the emotion.

Me too, though I'm a leeetle ashamed to admit it...(about getting teary-eyed  Wink )  Grin Grin Grin Grin
gcerny12

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 11:49PM »

1st concert of CW that I ever attended nov 12 Lubbock, tx. and certain parts of all the DVD's. Is it even possible to not shed any type of tear when listening or watching the ladies? Yep even the trailer for the new DVD had a couple spots yankin' at the ol' tear ducts. I just goes to show ya that they do put their hearts into what they are doing.

My alter-ego when not listening to or watching CW. 
By Joe Palomine
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 02:28AM »

Yes, I cry...             &  No, Celtic Woman music is not just for girls!!! Cheesy

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009, 09:41AM »

Yes, I cry...             &  No, Celtic Woman music is not just for girls!!! Cheesy

Definitely not! Grin

Not bawling but I have gotten teary-eyed. For me I think that it's just such a beautiful sound that enters my ears that I just get caught up in the emotion.

Me too, though I'm a leeetle ashamed to admit it...(about getting teary-eyed  WinkGrin Grin Grin Grin
Why be ashamed? I wouldn't shout it out to the world or anything. But if it happens I just let it happen, because it means I'm in my happy place. And if anyone else is in the same place I am, I'm sure they would be doing the same. Grin
gcerny12

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009, 10:09AM »

Even for people that haven't ever listened to them it gets to their core right away. Prime example I have a buddy that had never heard them before. He came by the house and I showed him the trailer and then The Voice the reaction from him was what I expected. Jaw hit the floor and there was actually a tear or two that he won't admit to yet but he will. I say if you don't at least get a little choked up with the music then you have issues that need to be fixed.

My alter-ego when not listening to or watching CW. 
By Joe Palomine
HeyIt'sNick
Total Fanatic

Hiya fellas.

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2009, 08:22PM »

Yes, I cry...             &  No, Celtic Woman music is not just for girls!!! Cheesy

Definitely not! Grin

Me too, though I'm a leeetle ashamed to admit it...(about getting teary-eyed  Wink )  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Why be ashamed? I wouldn't shout it out to the world or anything. But if it happens I just let it happen, because it means I'm in my happy place. And if anyone else is in the same place I am, I'm sure they would be doing the same. Grin
I was kidding, but seriously I haven't cried in quite a long time...I guess being the end of everyones jokes has made me a little cold. Grin
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 08:38PM by AlexFan4Ever » Logged
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2009, 08:35PM »

Just yesterday, as Kath and I were driving home for the Thanksgiving holidays, we were listening to the ANJ cd and started to cry.  Certain songs that were from this tour that are on that cd, like SDS and The Voice and Mo Ghile Mear really had us crying!  Its a happy cry though.  I think back to the most amazing day when our mom took us to see CW for the first time--where I fell in love with their music.  And I think back to the most FANTASTIC night of our life when we got to sit front row and then meet Lisa (my idol!!!!) and Lynn!!!!  Those were two very very happy days! 

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2009, 08:58PM »

Yes, I cry...             &  No, Celtic Woman music is not just for girls!!! Cheesy

Definitely not! Grin

Well, if you ever have the need to "warm up" you have the right music for it! Grin

Me too, though I'm a leeetle ashamed to admit it...(about getting teary-eyed  Wink )  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I was kidding, but seriously I haven't cried in quite a long time...I guess being the end of everyones jokes has made me a little cold. Grin
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 08:39PM »

well as it stood The Blessing was the only one to make me cry, well I now add Goodnight My Angel (it was only a matter of time)

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: