Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: second Crhristmas CD songs  (Read 5580 times)
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« on: December 01, 2009, 04:32PM »

If CW were to make a second christmas album, What songs would you like on it?
I would like to see them perform Walter Schumann's Christmas tree. They can even switch around parts of the beginning, where the guy calls 5 people to gather around the piano. Switch those 5 names with the names of the 5 girls, and you have yourself a CW hit song.
~EDIT~ I actually messed up on the name of the song. I am not sure what it says on the vinyl, but on my MP3 copy that I made from the vinyl, the name is Christmas Song. this is NOT the same song as in the CW Christmas album that is sung by lisa. It is only found on walter Schumann's Christmas record as far as Im aware.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 04:51PM by kingcobradude (Clay S.) » Logged

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
John910

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:55AM »

How about "Dominick the Donkey"? 

(I haven't heard that yet this year.)

or "Must Be Santa" (check out Bob Dylan's new version)
Chloefan93

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42PM »

How about Winter Wonderland and Hark the Herald Angels Sing ?
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 02:59PM »

Their first one A Christmas Celebration was, in my opinion the most beautiful Christmas show ever recorded...
Why isn't it ever shown again?Huh PBS stations are missing out not showing it in it's entirety uninterrupted around Christmas... and show it over and over again... or let a commercial station show it.... It would be in the same catagory as "It's a Wonderful Life"...... "wizard of Ozz"..... Grinch Stole Christmas"....."A Christmas Carol"... etc... a show you'd look forward to seeing every Christmas..... come on C.W. Ltd.... get on the Ball
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 03:28PM »

Actually KTWU has showed it already this year and  I think they do show it around Christmas sometimes.

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 03:41PM »

Clay,  You have one smart station there......was it shown uninterrupted or during a Begathon....
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 03:47PM »

begathon?? Huh

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 11:26PM »

I was gonna say Winter Wonderland but Chloefan93 beat me to it! Cheesy
I think another good one for them to cover would be Silver Bells. Oh, and As Long As There's Christmas from the Beauty and the Beast Christmas soundtrack.
Kyradriel

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 03:35PM »

I want to see Chloe sing Santa Baby! Cheesy I can just imagine her adorable smile and giggles with it. That would be perfect!

(But at first when I saw this thread title, I thought: DAMNIT! Another CD?! I don't have any more money and CW already ate all my itunes cards! Nooooo!!!) XD

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 05:01PM »

(But at first when I saw this thread title, I thought: DAMNIT! Another CD?! I don't have any more money and CW already ate all my itunes cards! Nooooo!!!) XD
Come on we could never get enough CW CDs

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 09:25PM »

Two fun ones I think the girls would have tons of fun with as an ensemble are: "Jingle Bell Rock" and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"

I'd also LOVE to see Lisa do "Breath of Heaven".  She would be AMAZing with that one!

As for "Santa Baby" I can't stand that song, so I wouldn't be keen on seeing them do that one, you're right in that Chloë would do it well though.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:27PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Kyradriel

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 06:00PM »

Come on we could never get enough CW CDs
I know, that's the problem! My checkbook's problem, not mine, lmao. Grin

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 06:33PM »

Their first one A Christmas Celebration was, in my opinion the most beautiful Christmas show ever recorded...
Why isn't it ever shown again?Huh PBS stations are missing out not showing it in it's entirety uninterrupted around Christmas... and show it over and over again... or let a commercial station show it.... It would be in the same catagory as "It's a Wonderful Life"...... "wizard of Ozz"..... Grinch Stole Christmas"....."A Christmas Carol"... etc... a show you'd look forward to seeing every Christmas..... come on C.W. Ltd.... get on the ball!

It is shown here now a couple of times in cleveland! But yet they dont show the new songs from the heart taht much!  and that is whoever does the pbs scheduling!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 02:21AM »

It was recently shown here on Merrillville PBS as well.  Smiley  I was expecting SFTH, but they haven't aired that one yet.  I just sat and enjoyed ACC instead. Wink

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 12:28PM »

I would like to hear "Last Christmas" maybe as a Lisa solo.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: