Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote.... who sings " O Holy Night" the best  (Read 7840 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 09:25PM »

Cheesy Someone on my FaCEBOOK Said, they were now at 70%  Way to go folks...they deserve any recognition that comes
    their way....oooh, it is chilly here this A M...

C S
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 11:19AM by shankdee » Logged

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 05:04PM »

CW is now at 74%!!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 01:59PM »

Cheesy  http://www.huckleberryprairie.com/blog/vote-who-sings-o-holy-night-the-best/

Here's the VOTING link.....I wonder what they "Get for winning" ?  and when is it over???

C S

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 02:04PM »

Cheesy  Well, it popped up and said: "you already voted for this POLL  !! and it was down to 71 %

C S

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2009, 08:50PM »

Strange, I was just able to vote again .. still at 71% but that is definitely a healthy lead!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 11:57AM »

Cheesy Just went back and tried to vote...it says 137 people have voted...a little window popped up again and said
     you have already voted in this poll...they gained another point 72 percent now...I listened to Charlotte Church
     this time...very pretty, our girls, tho' just have that special something that sets them over and above even such]
     talented singers as Miss Church......SO if you are reading this thread and have not voted, join the link and
     vote for C W, take my word they do sing it the Best...!!!

shankdee

bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 03:41PM »

73%........ thanks carla
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 10:19AM by bot1tle » Logged
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 02:39AM »

Come on CW fans! Keep voting for our ladies! Cheesy

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 06:56PM »

celtic woman of course and orlags is gorgeous and made me cry the first time I heard it!   but it does sound like chloe singing it (sweetness of the both voices!) but I love all the versions! and everytime I hear a christmas song on the radio that the girls did I think hmm... not as good as the celtic woman chrsitmas collection or ooh the girls coverred this song !

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 10:53PM »

Grin  I am in a Cyber Cafe...and so it let me VOTE again...!!! they are climbing...72 % now with over 170 voters..

shankdee

Gail

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 09:20PM »

Remember how we were talking about that little girl who has her video pasted in at the end of those "O Holy Night" videos ??

Well, she's not the only surprise child singer - Channel 4 news showed an interview of Brian Williams with 15 year old Nikki Yanowski (sp?) - Canadian, a natural born jazz singer who started when still pretty small - at 15, she's already a star in Canada, & has performed in Carnegie Hall. She sings jazz and scat as good as Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday, or any of the other jazz greats.  Her style SOUNDS like an adult, but since she's still pretty young in age, she dedicates love songs (in her repertoire) - not towards any "romantic interest" - but to her dog. As she says, " I DO love my dog." 

I think you can expect to hear that name more in the coming years.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: