Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Lynn Picture  (Read 127470 times)
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2010, 11:50AM »

Here's another.  It's of her and Chloe with some man and his children.  I love Lynn's smile in this one, she looks gorgeous!!!

I agree.  That is definitely a lovely pic.

Has anyone trid modifying the peace sign pic? Like cutting the guy out and leaving Lynn & Chloe? Could be tough, but although the guy sort of extends across Lynn's left shoulder, Chloe extends across his too. I wonder if possible.

I'll play with it tonight, see what I can do
(work kicked up the volume today, so no time during my lunch break)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 11:52AM by Bluefire » Logged

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50PM »

On topic:
Here's one of my favorite pics.

Off Topic:

Has anyone trid modifying the peace sign pic? Like cutting the guy out and leaving Lynn & Chloe? Could be tough, but although the guy sort of extends across Lynn's left shoulder, Chloe extends across his too. I wonder if possible.

I only ended up keeping about 30% of the orig. photo, but I think it works.  Still, heavily edited.   Undecided

Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2010, 10:08PM »

One of my fave pics of Lynn is one where Chloe and she are talking on phones in a pbs station in Chloe's blog pics, here is the website;
chloeagnew.blogspot.com/
You can't help but smile when you look at her expression:)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 10:09PM by Irish CW Fan » Logged

RickOShea

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2010, 05:57PM »

My "on topic" contribution.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2010, 04:46AM »

That picture is GORGEOUS  Shocked Where did you get it?
RickOShea

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2010, 07:50AM »

That picture is GORGEOUS  Shocked Where did you get it?
      It's from the SFTH souvenir program. I can't seem to find the real pics anywhere, so I took a picture of the picture with my cell phone camera and cleaned it up on photobucket. Hopefully, the originals will show up on the web sooner or later.
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2010, 10:43AM »

It's from the SFTH souvenir program. I can't seem to find the real pics anywhere, so I took a picture of the picture with my cell phone camera and cleaned it up on photobucket. Hopefully, the originals will show up on the web sooner or later.

OT: So far, that's the only place I've seen most of those shots.  When leafing through my program on Friday, I commented about those new pics, vs. the others that came out when the DVD did.... which earned me more ribbing from my guest.  Wink

RickOShea

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2010, 05:05PM »

OT: So far, that's the only place I've seen most of those shots.  When leafing through my program on Friday, I commented about those new pics, vs. the others that came out when the DVD did.... which earned me more ribbing from my guest.  Wink
I even googled the three photographers that are listed in the program and only found some pics from the Powerscourt performance. Sad  The search continues........
CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2010, 06:38PM »

That one is lovely thanks very much!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2010, 01:55AM »

That one is lovely thanks very much!

Indeed... I absolutely love the lighthing in it... And Lynn's smile. Just gorgeous.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2010, 07:52PM »

I only ended up keeping about 30% of the orig. photo, but I think it works.  Still, heavily edited.   Undecided

Good job. I didnt think it would be possible at all because of how theres sort of overlap.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 01:42PM »

Well, I'm going to describe one (though, like with all the girls, I can't really pick a favorite picture, because I love them all!!!!!!!).  I love during Goodnight My Angel, they show Lynn from the side, and the wind is slightly blowing her hair.  Sooooo pretty!!!!!

?

I loooove how the wind is blowing her hair!  Stunning!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2010, 03:41PM »

I love this one!
But I like this one too:

MaryNorth93
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2010, 05:19AM »

I love this one!
But I like this one too:

That's a very lovely pic, but gold isn't a color what fits her. But Lynn is still beautiful anyway  Grin

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2010, 06:40AM »

I love this one!
But I like this one too:

That's a very lovely pic, but gold isn't a color what fits her. But Lynn is still beautiful anyway  Grin

I agree, other colours are better! But hey... it is Lynn! Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: