Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Beautiful song  (Read 5780 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« on: December 08, 2009, 03:34PM »

Non C e Piu....

Is by far THE MOST STUNNING BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!

It hits me like a lightning bolt...

The harmonies are just perfect, especially toward the finale of the song...

THIS HAS GOT TO BE IN THE TOUR!!!

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:32PM »

I REALLY love this song too, Mel!  The harmonies are so gorgeous, and especially Lynn with the soprano descant throughout most of the song, it's just so hauntingly beautiful!!  It probably will be in the tour!  It's just amazing!  Shocked
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:47PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 08:23PM »

Let me just say that my jaw dropped when I heard it. I love the mix of Italian and English. Definately a powerful song and one I can't wait to hear live.

Thanks Mel!
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 08:43PM »

I love this song as well!! Its so beautiful and the girls sing it perfectly. This was the perfect song as an ensemble number. It was sooooooo pretty!!! I can admit I cried a little when I first heard it. I agree. It better be in the tour!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 07:45AM »

I love this song as well!! Its so beautiful and the girls sing it perfectly. This was the perfect song as an ensemble number. It was sooooooo pretty!!! I can admit I cried a little when I first heard it. I agree. It better be in the tour!!!!
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one driven to tears.  I agree, this song will be absolutely stunning on tour!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 05:21PM »

This song is gorgeous!!!!!!!!  Ok, I thought I'd ask this question here:  Is there a reason they pronounce it differently at the beginning and the end?  At first, they say  "che"and then they change it to where C'e sounds like "say."  Does this mean the lyrics are different?  I was just curious!!!! 

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 08:35PM »

I wondered too.  *shrugs* no idea why. 

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 04:04PM »

This song is gorgeous!!!!!!!!  Ok, I thought I'd ask this question here:  Is there a reason they pronounce it differently at the beginning and the end?  At first, they say  "che"and then they change it to where C'e sounds like "say."  Does this mean the lyrics are different?  I was just curious!!!! 
It was answered in another thread, but I'll repeat it here just in case someone missed it. When they pronounce "say" it's a different word. According to the CC the word is "sei" and I know it definitely can be heard on the last line of the song.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 05:41PM »

You will get no arguments from me!
I absolutely love this song!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 02:18AM »

Cheesy Then I definitely have something to look forward to since I have NOT heard the song..

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: