Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese zodiac!  (Read 9263 times)
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« on: July 13, 2007, 01:42PM »

Again, try this page if you're not sure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology#The_months_-_the_inner_animals
What the stars say you are: http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html

'People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.'

Whaddya think? Am I popular? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 01:48PM by flip8 » Logged

willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 01:56PM »

Yes, fellow Horse!   Grin  Grin

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 02:09PM »

I'm a monkey.... not sure if I'm a genius, though Smiley

People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat

btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 02:54PM »

Me? 

Tiger....   Yang metal.....

Brad Timerson

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 03:22PM »

I'm a snake.  Shocked

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 09:24PM »

I'm also a sssssssssnake Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 09:28PM »

I'm a rat. Janine was a monkey. Supposed to go well together.  Cry

Actually, in the note she sent me when she did it (I was the only one who got a note, btw), she put rat and monkey Chinese zodiac stamps on the envelope. Touching, in a kind of horrible way.

Chris

willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 11:05PM »

I'm a rat. Janine was a monkey. Supposed to go well together.  Cry

Actually, in the note she sent me when she did it (I was the only one who got a note, btw), she put rat and monkey Chinese zodiac stamps on the envelope. Touching, in a kind of horrible way.

Chris

"When the night is overcome, you may rise to find the sun. - May It Be
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 11:08PM by willow » Logged

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
ferngully
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 04:05AM »

je suis a dragon

'People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters'
Où est le lait de soja?
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 11:42AM »

I'm a sheep...

(BBAAAA RRAAMMMM YYOOOUUUUU)....

People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.
Thistle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 12:05PM »

OELLDS: Mouton, mouton, ou allez-vous? Baa baa baa...  Wink

My sign is the Monkey & my element is Metal.

"Listen, my child," you say to me;
"I am the voice of your history!"
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 03:21PM »

I am DOG hear me bark.  Grin

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 03:26PM »

I am rat, hear me carry the fleas that spread the Black Plague! Hahaha, Plague trumps barking!  Roll Eyes

Chris

Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 03:31PM »

I'm an Ox.

The Ox is the sign of prosperity through fortitude and hard work. This powerful sign is a born leader, being quite dependable and possessing an innate ability to achieve great things. As one might guess, such people are dependable, calm, and modest. Like their animal namesake, the Ox is unswervingly patient, tireless in their work, and capable of enduring any amount of hardship without complaint.
     Ox people need peace and quiet to work through their ideas, and when they have set their mind on something it is hard for them to be convinced otherwise. An Ox person has a very logical mind and is extremely systematic in whatever they do, even without imagination. These people speak little but are extremely intelligent. When necessary, they are articulate and eloquent.
     The Ox is not extravagant, and the thought of living off credit cards or being in debt makes them nervous. The possibility of taking a serious risk could cause the Ox sleepless nights.
     Ox people are truthful and sincere, and the idea of wheeling and dealing in a competitive world is distasteful to them. They are rarely driven by the prospect of financial gain. These people are always welcome because of their honesty and patience. They have many friends, who appreciate the fact that the Ox people are wary of new trends, although every now and then they can be encouraged to try something new.
     It is important to remember that the Ox people are sociable and relaxed when they feel secure, but occasionally a dark cloud looms over such people and they engage all the trials of the whole world and seek solutions for them
Starrgurl

All the things she said running through my head...

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 03:58PM »

As I said, I'm a sheep. Baa ram ewe.
People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.

Sounds accurate I guess. But you know what the weird thing is? In the chinese zodiac, my element is metal. So sheep and metal... I guess that makes me...

STEEL WOOL!!! Cheesy

If we all will dare to dream dreams
Of a new and brighter day
If we work to make them come true
We will surely find a way
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: