Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Celtic Woman song in which All the girls perform?  (Read 14325 times)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2007, 07:41PM »

but since I need to Vote to see the results...

Sooooo, Mel? Wink

Me....it's YRMU.  One of the CW "Magical Moments" is at the end of this song.  I love it and have four versions I listen to.  CW is by far the best.  D'oh. Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2007, 04:00PM »

I finally chose Mo Ghile Mear. Grin

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2007, 11:04AM »

I had a hard time deciding too.
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 05:37PM »

Spanish Lady. I had a hard time between Mo Ghile Mear, Sing Out and O holly Night

made by JRRacing
Magic~5

CELTIC WOMAN + MUSIC = love for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 07:54PM »

I like the list that is posted for voting  Smiley   I am sure they all have a good memory for all

for me though,   i like the song  "the First Noel"    it is a solemn song to start with and then becomes most joyful as the lyrics continue on.  Plus I like the new version done on the DVD.  I have liked the way Mairead opens up the song and lets Lisa take the lead.

just me though    for having grown up with lots of different music styles for Christmas

Steph (smiling
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 10:46PM »

OH gosh yeah. O Holy Night. My favorite christmas song of theres or Let It Snow is another one.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 06:01AM »

Well, I just went through and listened to each song individually (yeah, that was a difficult thing to do .... NNOOOTTT!!!)

I have to agree with every comment that has been made about each song, they are all fantastic songs, the energy and the special qualities of these women all together can't be matched except by themselves ... but I had to pick one.

It took me a very long time, but ultimately I did choose "The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun" because of how it opens the ANJ DVD (I can't wait to see the live opening after having read the different descriptions of it!).   Each song has it's special moments, but I think this one really did set the stage for "A New Journey" and I have no doubt that David knew exactly what it was going to do when he put this song up first.  The moment "The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun" begins, even those not familiar with Celtic Woman just have to know they are in for something special ... and for me, that's what tipped the scales.
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2007, 10:43AM »

I can't have just one. I need more than just one.
Rigatony60

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2007, 07:18PM »

Mo Ghile Mear, Spanish Lady

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2007, 11:02AM »

We need a similar topic with all the Christmas songs included as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: