Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman "Moves"  (Read 54264 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2007, 03:48PM »

Now I wish I was going to Minnesota!

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2007, 04:06PM »

yea..now ya got to wait till next year  Embarrassed

Patrick
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2007, 01:52PM »

Hmm... it would appear that the SL shoulder flex and Voice Crescendo have leading votes.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2008, 10:59AM »

I can also guess that in one of the numbers called "Let It Snow", I think I've seen all the Celtic Woman ladies shake their shoulders in a line. Lisa on front, Orla in the middle and Mairead on back.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
paige
Honorary Roadie

Live Life to its Fullest!!

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2008, 11:10AM »

its so hard to choose!!! but i finally chose the SL shoulder shrug because i love that move! they all look like they're having so much fun and i always do it when im listening to this song!! especially when im in the car! lol Smiley Cheesy

Thanks Mel!

Rest In Peace Margaret Ann Pater. 6/2/25-4/6/08
I love you Nana.
howard

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2008, 04:43PM »

I am catching up here and I noticed this topic, I don't know which one to pick but I vote that this topic has to be one of the funniest that I find.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I am enjoying this,
Howard
Meow

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2008, 07:46PM »

I picked the healing clutch because I think it's representative of what their music does for a lot of us!

Thanks Evita (Lisaniac #1) for both banners!!
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2009, 07:41PM »

i picked the shoulder flex because it's the most fun and easiest to do
but i do the wave a lot more Tongue

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2009, 02:33PM »

all of the above.......

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2009, 02:45PM »

oh my gosh, I didn't know that there are more moves besides: The look, the Spanish Lady shoulder shrug, the "not much fun" look, the orinoco wave, the orinoco step, the bow, the chloe skip, the voice crescendo, withered-now-gone, the ceili swirl, the "others on the way" wave, Maireads bow pointing, and the healing clutch. Those are the only ones that i know of.  I never knew about the other ones.  I probably still wont know what they are even after I watch the DVD's again.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:26AM by LisaKellyfan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2009, 09:44PM »

Where have I been?  I never saw this thread and I am reading it like it began today...and
it's been going on for a few years!  Shoulder Shrug was my vote...but, now the IOH tour
has some new moves...Chloe belting out the last note in When You Believe!   Shocked

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2009, 10:07PM »

I am in the same boat Rosie Allen lol

It was a difficult choice...but decided to go with the Ceili Swirl Smiley it's always been a favorite of mine. although i did sit here for a few moments and looked through them a few times lol

you don't have the part in "At The Ceili" where Lisa grabs both of her sides and moves her hips back and forth...i can't remember what she's saying right then...but i like that one too!!  Grin Grin Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2009, 10:34AM »

It was a difficult choice...but decided to go with the Ceili Swirl Smiley it's always been a favorite of mine. although i did sit here for a few moments and looked through them a few times lol

you don't have the part in "At The Ceili" where Lisa grabs both of her sides and moves her hips back and forth...i can't remember what she's saying right then...but i like that one too!!  Grin Grin Grin

i love the part when lisa does that!! I laugh every time that part comes up when i watch it AND even when I am listening to the song b/c I just imagine her doing it and it cracks me up!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56AM »

i love the part when lisa does that!! I laugh every time that part comes up when i watch it AND even when I am listening to the song b/c I just imagine her doing it and it cracks me up!

SAME HERE!!!! it's one of the funniest parts!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2009, 10:59AM »

SAME HERE!!!! it's one of the funniest parts!!

but my other top fave parts are : Meav's "not much fun" look and the Spanish Lady Shoulder Flex

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: