Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman "Moves"  (Read 53180 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2009, 11:06AM »

I am in the same boat Rosie Allen lol

It was a difficult choice...but decided to go with the Ceili Swirl Smiley it's always been a favorite of mine. although i did sit here for a few moments and looked through them a few times lol

you don't have the part in "At The Ceili" where Lisa grabs both of her sides and moves her hips back and forth...i can't remember what she's saying right then...but i like that one too!!  Grin Grin Grin

i love the part when lisa does that!! I laugh every time that part comes up when i watch it AND even when I am listening to the song b/c I just imagine her doing it and it cracks me up!

SAME HERE!!!! it's one of the funniest parts!!

but my other top fave parts are : Meav's "not much fun" look and the Spanish Lady Shoulder Flex

I love those too!!! esp the shoulder flex!! but they also didn't have the shoulder lifts...do you know what i'm talking about? left up right up left up right repeat lol i love that!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2009, 11:10AM »

It was a difficult choice...but decided to go with the Ceili Swirl Smiley it's always been a favorite of mine. although i did sit here for a few moments and looked through them a few times lol

you don't have the part in "At The Ceili" where Lisa grabs both of her sides and moves her hips back and forth...i can't remember what she's saying right then...but i like that one too!!  Grin Grin Grin

i love the part when lisa does that!! I laugh every time that part comes up when i watch it AND even when I am listening to the song b/c I just imagine her doing it and it cracks me up!

but my other top fave parts are : Meav's "not much fun" look and the Spanish Lady Shoulder Flex

I love those too!!! esp the shoulder flex!! but they also didn't have the shoulder lifts...do you know what i'm talking about? left up right up left up right repeat lol i love that!

I thought that that was what the shoulder flex was...now im confused....then what is the shoulder flex?

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2009, 11:17AM »

I thought that that was what the shoulder flex was...now im confused....then what is the shoulder flex?

OH gosh that is it!! pahhaa i was looking at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHOyPLSVam4 and at like 1:03 they start to turn in the same direction and Lisa does like a little shrug/flex thing...but then i realized that she was the only one who did it! haha my bad lol you were right Cheesy

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Gail

« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2009, 09:46PM »

I haven't been on here for awhile - been VERY busy, then my mom had a alight stroke last week, which has made me even busier, getting her to the doctors, getting MRI done, setting up home health care (for therapy), making sure  her personal bank account has my name also in case something happens (& the account doesn't get frozen against me) ........ things still to be done.   WHEW ! ! ! !

We can only choose ONE HuhHuh     I CAN'T ! ! ! ! !     I like or love so many of them.  The "Spanish Lady" shoulder shrug is up there for me, but so is the "Orinico Flow" gesture, and so it Mairead's LOOK (a KILLER fkirty look). And so many others.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2009, 09:52PM »

I've got to go with the Orinoco wave, it's just priceless

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2009, 07:28AM »

I haven't been on here for awhile - been VERY busy, then my mom had a alight stroke last week, which has made me even busier, getting her to the doctors, getting MRI done, setting up home health care (for therapy), making sure  her personal bank account has my name also in case something happens (& the account doesn't get frozen against me) ........ things still to be done.   WHEW ! ! ! !

We can only choose ONE HuhHuh     I CAN'T ! ! ! ! !     I like or love so many of them.  The "Spanish Lady" shoulder shrug is up there for me, but so is the "Orinico Flow" gesture, and so it Mairead's LOOK (a KILLER fkirty look). And so many others.

i gotta agree with you on that!  There are soo many of the moves that are just absolutely priceless!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2009, 03:39PM »

Definately the Spanish Lady shoulder thing, whatever it's called. I also like the Washing Dishes Look.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Francesco

« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2009, 11:45AM »

I voted for The Grin only because it shows how beautiful Lisa is. Even with that smirk she is very cute. Lisa has the best stage presence of the ladies. This is probably due to her theatrical background.

Frank
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2018, 08:39PM »

I  went  with  he  "Not Much Fun"  look.     Grin

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: