Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O "Wonderful" Night!!!! =)  (Read 8878 times)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 11:23AM »

Sure do!  Wonderful story Katharine! Cheesy

Pahahahahaha!  Love it, Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wink Awesome  beyound words....incredible...talk about "music to your ears"..and we will have more and more experiences like this....! ! !!  We do not suffer from OCCWD...we enjoy it..!!! and that night is a perfect example...what is a ring ceremony?Huh

shankdee

Isn't it just amazing?  We were so excited!!  And the ring ceremony--our brother was receiving his class ring (high school) and they had a little ceremony where the parents presented the rings to their children.   Grin

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47PM »

Sure do!  Wonderful story Katharine! Cheesy

That is awesome Brian!!!!!!!!!!  I'm glad you enjoyed the story!  I thought my fellow forum people would love it!!!   Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 01:04PM »

That's so awesome Katharine! I get the same feeling every time I hear Máiréad's song in Disneyland (I don't think I'd hear a CW song anywhere else here in LA) Thanks for sharing!
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 01:06PM »

That's awesome!!!! haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 01:41PM »

That's so awesome Katharine! I get the same feeling every time I hear Máiréad's song in Disneyland (I don't think I'd hear a CW song anywhere else here in LA) Thanks for sharing!

That's awesome!!!! haha

Thank you so much!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin  What song of Mairead's do they play at Disneyland?? Now that is pretty cool!!!

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 03:18PM »

Carla,A Ring Ceremony is the ceremony where college Seniors are presented with their Class Ring

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 03:20PM »

Carla,A Ring Ceremony is the ceremony where college Seniors are presented with their Class Ring

Actually, this was for high school!!  Our brother is in the 11th grade.   Grin Grin

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 03:35PM »

HOW  Freaking exciting!  <3<3<3<3<3><3<3!!! i got no other words Smiley

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 08:25PM »

That's awesome!!!! haha

Thank you so much!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin  What song of Mairead's do they play at Disneyland?? Now that is pretty cool!!!
There's a Tinker Bell & friends meet and greet area called Pixie Hollow, and at the entrance they play the soundtrack to the Tinker Bell movie. So whenever they play the end credits score I just call it the Máiréad song! And let's just say I try to walk by there whenever I'm in the area.  Wink
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 10:19PM »

That's awesome!!!! haha

There's a Tinker Bell & friends meet and greet area called Pixie Hollow, and at the entrance they play the soundtrack to the Tinker Bell movie. So whenever they play the end credits score I just call it the Máiréad song! And let's just say I try to walk by there whenever I'm in the area.  Wink

That's so cool!!!!!  I wonder if they have something like that at Disney World?   Grin Grin Grin

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 12:21AM »

That's awesome!!!! haha

That's so cool!!!!!  I wonder if they have something like that at Disney World?   Grin Grin Grin
I thought Disney World had one, but I looked it up just to be sure. It turns out there is no Pixie Hollow right now, but that one is being added as part of the expansion project of Fantasyland and is supposed to open in 2013. So that means those of you on the east coast have something to look forward to!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 11:43AM »

That's awesome!!!! haha

I thought Disney World had one, but I looked it up just to be sure. It turns out there is no Pixie Hollow right now, but that one is being added as part of the expansion project of Fantasyland and is supposed to open in 2013. So that means those of you on the east coast have something to look forward to!

That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin  Already looking forward to that!!!  Thank you for the info!

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 12:40PM »

Wow!!! Awesome!!! I can't wait for that!!! That sounds like its gonna be so cool!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 08:37PM »

I've found some pics of Pixie Hollow that my sister took this summer. Unfortunately, all the pixies had gone back to Neverland for the night.  Grin

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Impala86/PixieHollow1.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Impala86/PixieHollow2.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Impala86/PixieHollow3.jpg

As you can see, Disney has magically shrunken my sister and I to the size of a pixie.
Enjoy! (Sorry for being off topic, last time I promise! Cheesy)
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 10:08PM »

I've found some pics of Pixie Hollow that my sister took this summer. Unfortunately, all the pixies had gone back to Neverland for the night.  Grin

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Impala86/PixieHollow1.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Impala86/PixieHollow2.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Impala86/PixieHollow3.jpg

As you can see, Disney has magically shrunken my sister and I to the size of a pixie.
Enjoy! (Sorry for being off topic, last time I promise! Cheesy)

Oh wow!!!!  I had no idea that's what it was like!! (I had no idea how to imagine it at all, LOL!)  No worries, thank you so much for sharing those pictures!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: