Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 17941 times)
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 02:23PM »

Welcome Hayley and Miranda in the great Celtic Woman Forum. I hope your enjoyed the time your spend here.
I'm a twin too, but my twin brother is not a fan from Celtic Woman.

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Enchanted

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 04:40PM »

Welcome, Hayley & Miranda!  I am also a twin, but a fraternal twin.  My twin sister is not on the forum though.  I am also from California, but the Northern half.  I hope you enjoy our forum family.
YoungTwins

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 11:36PM »

Ahhhh!!!  Hi!!! I'm Katharine, CWLisaFan's (Kristine) twin!!!!  That is soooo cool that you are twins!!!  Grin Grin Grin Welcome to the forum!  I hope to get to know you two more!!  Enjoy yourselves here!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hi Katharine! Nice to meet the other half of the twins! This is so exciting...3 sets of identical twins!!! Looking forward to getting to know you more too :-)

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
YoungTwins

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 11:40PM »

Woohoo! Not only twins, but twins from Cali! *high fives* I don't feel so alone anymore! lol!  Grin Grin (lol, I'm not a twin, but I do live in Cali! haha! Cheesy )

Anyways! Welcome to the family! ( and the forum, lol Wink )  Have a GREAT time getting comfortable and posting here, Hayley and Miranda, we're always happy to have new members!  Cheesy Cheesy

Rain (Michaela)  Grin
Welcome, Hayley & Miranda!  I am also a twin, but a fraternal twin.  My twin sister is not on the forum though.  I am also from California, but the Northern half.  I hope you enjoy our forum family.

Yay for California!!!! Hard to beat 70 degree weather in December, huh? Loving the forum so far :-)

jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 11:59PM »

Welcome to the forum! Smiley
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 12:27AM »

Woohoo! Not only twins, but twins from Cali! *high fives* I don't feel so alone anymore! lol!  Grin Grin (lol, I'm not a twin, but I do live in Cali! haha! Cheesy )

Anyways! Welcome to the family! ( and the forum, lol Wink )  Have a GREAT time getting comfortable and posting here, Hayley and Miranda, we're always happy to have new members!  Cheesy Cheesy

Rain (Michaela)  Grin

Yay for California!!!! Hard to beat 70 degree weather in December, huh? Loving the forum so far :-)
Cool Cool Cool

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 01:10AM »

Welcome!!! Grin 

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 11:42AM »

Heyyyyy!! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

~Dayna Smiley

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 07:44PM »

More twins!
Welcome to the forum you two!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 08:47PM »

Hayley and Miranda, welcome to our forum (and to Lisa's fan club)!   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
YoungTwins

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 11:25PM »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 12:39PM »

WELCOME! You're going to love it here! We're all one huge CW family! Cheesy
You'll make so many great, new friends.
I'm Brooke, my fake triplets are Rain and Dayna. Cheesy
Hope you like it here!!!

-Brooke Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 01:00PM »

Welcome, Hayley and Miranda! Hope you enjoy it here!

Rain (Michaela)  Grin

I was in Disneyland on Saturday and at 11 pm my brother had the idea of going on Splash Mountain. It was only a 5 minute wait so I agreed. Gotta love California!!
mbojorques
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 05:52PM »

Awesome more Californians Cheesy Cheesy I've been here for about 6 months now, it totally amazing!!!! BTW I'm from northern CA!! Cheesy Hope you enjoy your time on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 06:41PM »

I forgot. we have a pair of Girl twins from Holland as well Grin

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: