Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Outragous CW Song Suggestions  (Read 8435 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 01:56PM »

I've got another one! How about the Celtic Cheer? I think Chloe can demonstrate this performance with a cool outfit and green pom-poms.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 02:30PM »

8. I never heard this song before, so I don't know how it would sound.
Be happy - you missed NOTHING!!!
This song is ... ... the worst song I've ever heard and I'm almost sure that this will last forever!

Axel

I'm agree. Be happy so you have never heard this song. The worst song from the time of the New German Wave (Neue Deutsche Welle) and one of the worst songs I've ever have heart.

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 08:22PM »

Final Boss Music of FFVII (Mairead and choir)

Do you mean "One Winged Angel"? LOL that would be hilarious if they did that  Cheesy

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
John910

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 08:27PM »

How about "Papparazzi" or "Bad Romance"? Actually if I hear those songs one more time I will scream.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 05:04AM »

I have imagined Lisa and Chloe doing Rap, you know the moves, the outfits, the sunglasses, the jewelery... and laughed my you know what off for about 15mins... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 05:02PM »

I have imagined Lisa and Chloe doing Rap, you know the moves, the outfits, the sunglasses, the jewelery... and laughed my you know what off for about 15mins... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I've done the same things! Except I've imagined all the girls coming on the stage and singing and dancing to the Spice Girls' "Wannabe"
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 08:54PM »

Do you mean "One Winged Angel"? LOL that would be hilarious if they did that  Cheesy

That's the one. Remember, I stated at the begining that they probably shouldn't do any of these songs.

Celtic Woman going outragous? What would we do then? This would be the world we live in:

I can't wait until the new Celtic Woman concert! They are doing great new songs like Lisa finally getting on the piano to play Chopsticks, Chloe is singing Beyone's hit, Single Lady, Lynn keeps things alive with Billy Joel's Moving Out, Alex performs Taylor Swift's hit, Picture to Burn, Mairead playing The Devil went down to Georgia, and we have the all new group songs: Love Shack, We Didn't Start the Fire, I've got a Feeling, and Living on a Prayer. This concert is going to be outragous!

That would be very bad.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 09:02PM »

That's the one. Remember, I stated at the begining that they probably shouldn't do any of these songs.

Celtic Woman going outragous? What would we do then? This would be the world we live in:

I can't wait until the new Celtic Woman concert! They are doing great new songs like Lisa finally getting on the piano to play Chopsticks, Chloe is singing Beyone's hit, Single Lady, Lynn keeps things alive with Billy Joel's Moving Out, Alex performs Taylor Swift's hit, Picture to Burn, Mairead playing The Devil went down to Georgia, and we have the all new group songs: Love Shack, We Didn't Start the Fire, I've got a Feeling, and Living on a Prayer. This concert is going to be outragous!

That would be very bad.
Okay, as strange as this may sound, I would totally LOVE hearing the girls sing Living on a Prayer!  Roll Eyes  It would totally rock!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 12:00AM »

How about "Papparazzi" or "Bad Romance"? Actually if I hear those songs one more time I will scream.
Hey Bad Romance, well at least some of the lyrics, could be sung by Ellie even now at her age....

RA RA Ah HA HAha    GA GA ooooo LA LA

Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 01:56AM »

Hey Bad Romance, well at least some of the lyrics, could be sung by Ellie even now at her age....

RA RA Ah HA HAha    GA GA ooooo LA LA

Cheesy

i feel ur pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hear those songs all the time!!

but the funny thing is i can picture chloe doing something to "bad romance"!!
IDK WHY BUT I AM IMAGINING IT IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 02:01AM »

Fireflies - Owl City
YMCA
JAI HO

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 02:02AM »

OH GOD!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPICALLY WITH CHLOE AND LISA!

John910

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 12:58AM »

Probably the most outrageous song suggestion: "Pants on the Ground"

(I was curious and had to check it out on youtube, since I don't watch American Idol or late night talk shows)
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 02:52PM »

YES PANTS ON THE GROUND! OMG THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 04:22PM »

Ok...*backs off*
That would definitely be weird.

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, you look like a fool with your pants on the ground"

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: