Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs From The Heart - Behind the Scenes  (Read 35703 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2010, 08:41PM »

hahahah!  I just saw these on youtube!  And how funny!Great footage!And all the things that they fixed like the lights and the rain and all the girls are just so positive and make it a fuuny situ out of a bad one! And Lynns right Angels were watching over them!  i love this! CANT WAIT TO BUY THE DVD!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2010, 12:57PM »

For what it's worth, I've now had a Cadbury Flake.  They are right... it is indeed fabulous chocolate.  Smiley

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2010, 01:02PM »

For what it's worth, I've now had a Cadbury Flake.  They are right... it is indeed fabulous chocolate.  Smiley
where did you find one? i am really wanting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smileyirish14
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2010, 05:13PM »

Ditto on that...
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2010, 05:36PM »

I'm ordering my DVD today from Barnes and Noble.  If I'm lucky, it will get here by Saturday.  I can't wait to see all the extra features!! Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
KelticKraze

« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2010, 06:03PM »

very cool and funny....power outage! "does any one have a torch?" translation: "does anyone have a flashlight?"
Does torch mean something else in America? I mean, I always thought torch was simple the english word for a stick with fire, what we call here in Holland a 'fakkel'  Cheesy

Cheesy I think in America a "torch" has an actual flame, and an electric one is a "flashlight".

I had a lot of problems with the different words when I came to live in the USA,
some are hilarious and others are almost obscene! Cheesy

As someone once said "England and America are two Countries divided by a common language".

(I think it was George Bernard Shaw, but others have attributed it to Oscar Wilde and Winston Churchill)

This might help:
http://www.effingpot.com/

Thanks for that site. It was real funny. lol Cheesy

KC
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2010, 06:08PM »

Roll Eyes There's got to be another footage of Chloe in a red ceili dress. So, where is it?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 12:59PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2010, 06:37PM »

I just did a search on the web and there are several places you can buy them, including eBay. It's a popular candy bar in the UK. If anyone remembers the Marathon Bar (Long twisted rope-like chocolate covered caramel that kinda looked like a ladder...they were delicious) I have bought them from a UK candy store on eBay but they are called CurlyWurly's and are also made by Cadbury, not quite as good as our American version (not sure which company made ours)but a very close second.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Maggie
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2010, 11:38AM »

For what it's worth, I've now had a Cadbury Flake.  They are right... it is indeed fabulous chocolate.  Smiley

I just did a search on the web and there are several places you can buy them, including eBay. It's a popular candy bar in the UK.

You have to look on the wrapper for where it is made.
The ones made in the UK are the best.
Some are made under license in the USA....not so good.

I got various Cadbury's chocolate bars including Flake, for Órlagh at the Christmas Concert, from the International Food Club in Orlando.
I also got her a Butler's Christmas Cracker filled with truffles......YUM!

I hope I wasn't responsible for a few extra lbs on the scale! Cheesy
She can give up chocolate for Lent.

Kathleen, Melissa, Elizabeth, Dave and I also pigged out on some Butler's chocolates too.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 11:41AM by Maggie » Logged
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2010, 12:36PM »

Chocolates have no calories on Valentine's Day!! LOL

Believe it or not, I just got around to watching my SFTH DVD! Shocked Shocked I definitely don't have my priorities in order do I?! Anyway, I absolutely loved it and I actually watched the Behind the Scenes section before the concert. How refreshingly normal and fun the girls are - that definitely is a large part of their charm for me!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2010, 04:46PM »

Ditto on that...

Check any store that sells foreign chocolate.  I found them at World Market - sold individually and in packs of 5 -  but talking with a couple of store employees, there are a few places that could possibly carry it.  I'd say check your local grocery store as well... it's always possible they'll carry it.

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2010, 04:49PM »

Ditto on that...

Check any store that sells foreign chocolate.  I found them at World Market - sold individually and in packs of 5 -  but talking with a couple of store employees, there are a few places that could possibly carry it.  I'd say check your local grocery store as well... it's always possible they'll carry it.

okay thanks. btw can anyone tell me what the ingredients are for the chocolates 

Bluefire
Total Fanatic

« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2010, 06:55PM »

okay thanks. btw can anyone tell me what the ingredients are for the chocolates 

You ask because of gluten, yes?  Cadbury has a feature on their site to let you know what products are suitable, based on what you're avoiding (milk, nuts, and yes, gluten).  Lower right hand corner of the following page:

http://nutrition.cadbury.co.uk/epages/Store.storefront/?ObjectPath=/Shops/NutriApp

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2010, 07:01PM »

awww man!! thanks

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2010, 11:10AM »

now that i watched this a million times and tour diary about a million times. i now know what i wantt to say when i go to my meet&greet.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: