Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs From The Heart - Behind the Scenes  (Read 35700 times)
worldtraveler

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2010, 04:19PM »

I only just got the chance to finally watch the entire Behind the Scenes.  It was great!  I thought the bit with the power outage was hilarious; I almost thought there was a problem with my DVD because the sound was cut off so unexpectedly! 
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2010, 07:21PM »

I just got my DVD yesterday after waiting a week for it to ship...  Angry

I love the Behind the Scenes.  The girls are all so cute!!!!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2010, 07:32PM »

Cheesy I love the editing on it, really skips around and tries to show all the actions and preparations...
    they got into while gearing-up for that GORGEOUS show..plus as someone said, how natural and normal
    acting the girls are...Yes, and I love it when Chloe calls for "a torch" ! ! !  It is a miracle how they all, the big-wigs
    behind the scenes, CREATIVELY came together to produce SFTH...and that someone dicided to include this "behind-
   the-scenes addition for our enjoyment... Thank You CW ltd.

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2010, 07:27PM »

How come I haven't posted here yet!? I must be crazy.

"...a little femine magic. If it doesn't sparkle, it ain't in this show." lol

I'm a bit curious as to how they have footage of the power outage. They must have had other cameras running by battery.

@KAJ

I'm not sure where you'll find more of Chloe in the red Ceili dress. You must really like her.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
StrawberryAvalanche96
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2010, 09:19PM »

Yeah, I downloaded that movie (using savevid.com). My sisters are always imitating it! They are very good at doing Mairead's accent!

Ussually I can figure out the words in Spanish (it is Spanish...right? or does Brazil have it's own thing?)
Jason

« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2010, 09:46PM »

Ussually I can figure out the words in Spanish (it is Spanish...right? or does Brazil have it's own thing?)

I admit to having no idea what's going on (Cheesy), but they speak Portuguese in Brazil.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:54PM by Jason » Logged

MaryNorth93
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2010, 02:31AM »

Cheesy I love the editing on it, really skips around and tries to show all the actions and preparations...
    they got into while gearing-up for that GORGEOUS show..plus as someone said, how natural and normal
    acting the girls are...Yes, and I love it when Chloe calls for "a torch" ! ! ! 
shankdee[/i][/color]

Agreed  Cheesy It's lovely to see how the girls are backstage. And I loved the part when a crew-member said: there is someone here with a light torch to assist us, how Chloë speaks, 'heeey, welcome' Grin
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: