Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs From The Heart - Behind the Scenes  (Read 35699 times)
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 03:03PM »

I just got my DVD today from WFSU, and I've just watched the DVD extras twice through and they are AMAZING. Seriously you guys, this is probably THE BEST set of DVD extras ever. Definitely the best from a CW DVD. The girls are soooo adorable and funny, and there is one particular Lisa/Mairead moment that makes me crack up and that I could watch over and over again! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys will LOVE these extras.

AHHHHHH Emily!!!!!! You just got me super excited about the DVD!!! I was excited before....but now I'm freaking out lol!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 03:18PM »

The extras are worth every penny of this DVD. Let me tell you lol.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 03:23PM »

The extras are worth every penny of this DVD. Let me tell you lol.

*happy dance* I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 03:45PM »

I just got my DVD today from WFSU, and I've just watched the DVD extras twice through and they are AMAZING. Seriously you guys, this is probably THE BEST set of DVD extras ever. Definitely the best from a CW DVD. The girls are soooo adorable and funny, and there is one particular Lisa/Mairead moment that makes me crack up and that I could watch over and over again! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys will LOVE these extras.

AHHHHHH Emily!!!!!! You just got me super excited about the DVD!!! I was excited before....but now I'm freaking out lol!!

So I guess if you pledge in to your PBS station, you DO IN FACT GET THE DVD EARLY!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy YAY!!! I soooooooo need to get my pledge in for Christmas! Even if it's more expensive! LOL! I need it now!!!  Cheesy Although I only saw  a snippet of those extras, I rrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy wanna see the whole thing now! Grin Eep!! Can't wait!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 04:06PM »

So I guess if you pledge in to your PBS station, you DO IN FACT GET THE DVD EARLY!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that's the case with ALL PBS stations, but I do know that when I pledged with WFSU in November, the lady had told me that she was pretty sure they'd be getting the DVD early (in December) and would be sending it out to their pledges. Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
YoungTwins

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 04:28PM »

O my gosh! Thanks for posting those! We absolutely cannot wait to receive our DVD and watch all the extras! It is so nice to see them messing around, giggling, and just having a wonderful time!

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
BrianH_2009
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 07:05PM »

OMG they're so charming I can't wait to see the whole thing!!! Cheesy
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 07:48PM »

I need this DVD nooooooooooooow!!
Rain and I were talking about it earlir!! Cheesy Cheesy

Love your avatar Brian!!!!!!!!! Hahaha! So cute!!

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 07:56PM »

I'll be watching that real soon!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 02:59AM »

I hate you all Americans, with your possibilities to get the dvd nowadays!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Kidding  Grin  I'm very happy for you all. When the dvd will be released I will order it immediately  Cheesy
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 07:55PM »

**chuckles**

While I'm enjoying reading these reviews, I have to admit, I'm REALLY jealous about this!  The PBS station I pledged to for my tickets/M&G did not offer the DVD as part of the package, so I'm waiting for January for mine (it's already pre-ordered and paid for).  Since the local station is not even airing SFtH at all, it makes the wait even harder to bear, but it will definitely be worth it when that DVD finally arrives!

Peter
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2009, 08:22PM »

LOL!! I think I like these "behind the scenes" extras as much as the performances!! Can't wait to receive my DVD copy!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Gail

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 10:23PM »

I think Maeraid being locked in her trailer will be everybody's favorite part ! ! ! ! 

This is like the Oak Ridge Boys' Jon Mir (a crew member - all the fans know him or know OF him) or Joe Bonsall (on of the Oaks) with their camera's back stage.  In fact, Joe's been taking "home movies" on their bus, going from from to back, & vice versa, showing all the Oaks, narrating as he goes, etc/the other guys talking also to the camera & to Joe. Those guys are VERY fan friendly - that's why we all LOVE THEM SO MUCH ! ! ! !
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 12:24AM »

**chuckles**

While I'm enjoying reading these reviews, I have to admit, I'm REALLY jealous about this!  The PBS station I pledged to for my tickets/M&G did not offer the DVD as part of the package, so I'm waiting for January for mine (it's already pre-ordered and paid for).  Since the local station is not even airing SFtH at all, it makes the wait even harder to bear, but it will definitely be worth it when that DVD finally arrives!

Peter

OH MY GOODNESS!
I don't know how you can survive!!! Cheesy

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2009, 12:56AM »

**chuckles**

Peter

OH MY GOODNESS!
I don't know how you can survive!!! Cheesy

**LOL**  It's not fun ... the people I work with, especially the manager, since I work with her most often, have been hearing a LOT about me looking forward to seeing this program, and the frustration of it not being available locally.  Fortunately, she is a CW Fan convert after I gave her a copy of the Christmas DVD.  I had left mine at the store with her one day last year before Thanksgiving.  She put it in and when I stopped back into the store a couple hours later, she had blown off her other work, and had spent the whole time (other than helping customers) decorating the store for Christmas.  She said it was just natural, she couldn't do anything else with the music playing!  Now she has her own copy!   Hmmm, I do hope her new husband likes them as well!   *lol*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: