Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2010 Newsletter  (Read 42424 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: December 23, 2009, 04:04PM »

As I mentioned in another topic, we'll have a surprise guest interview in The Voice in March.  Lisa enjoys doing the Q&As, so we'll also have a new round of fan questions and Lisa's enjoyable (and often hilarious) replies. You can start sending questions any time.  Address them to info@lisakellyfan.com, and remember to put "March Q&A" in the subject.  The cutoff date will be February 10, at midnight Eastern time.  (Please check past Q&As first, to avoid duplication.)

We'll also have another new contest.  The essays were great, so now we're going to give our graphic artists a crack at the prizes.

Easter falls on April 4 next year, and Passover begins with the first seder on March 29.  Entries should feature Lisa in a seasonal setting.  Here are the particulars:

*  Images must be in GIF, JPG or PNG format.
*  Send entries to info@lisakellyfan.com and put "March Graphics Contest" in the subject.
*  Multiple entries are permitted, but only one per email.
*  Graphics must be 640 x 480 px maximum, 300 dpi resolution or higher, and no more than 50 Kb file size.  Entries not meeting these specs will be rejected.
*  The cutoff date will be February 10, at midnight Eastern time.
*  Graphics must be signed by the artist (see sample below).
*  Proper aspect ratio must be maintained.
*  Animations are not permitted. Images must be static.
*  Graphics may contain images of CW performers other than Lisa, but Lisa must be featured.
*  Your submittal constitutes your consent to have your work posted on Lisa's fan site, and for forum members to use them in their posts and profiles so long as the signatures are not removed or edited.
*  No compensation will be paid for any graphics submitted.
*  Contest is open to all - including staff members of the CW and Lisa Kelly Fan Club forums.
*  Winners must furnish valid mailing addresses. These will not be shared with any third party.
*  Only one prize will be awarded per household.
*  Contest is void where taxed or prohibited.

Prizes:

*  There will be two winners.  Each will receive a glossy print of their artwork, personally signed by Lisa.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 05:02PM »

Awesome! I'll have to start thinking about what I'm going to ask Lisa!

Thanks Rich and Lisa!

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 06:47PM »

What are the judging criteria on the graphics contest?

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 06:51PM »

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm time to do research on a nice, creative question for Lisa to answer with one of her funny replies. Bwwahahaha. >:] Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 07:49PM »

Simple.  I'm the sole judge.  If I like it, it's good.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 07:51PM »

Simple.  I'm the sole judge.  If I like it, it's good.
ok.. And what is the reccomended format for submitting questions?

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 07:56PM »

ok.. And what is the reccomended format for submitting questions?
There is no real format.  As long as the email has "March Q&A" for a subject, I'll know what it's for.  You can just ask your question(s) as though you were speaking to Lisa.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 08:44PM »

Just sent mine in. Whoohoo! Grin

March will be just one measly little month away from ForumFest '10!!!!!!  Shocked

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 04:47PM »

We need questions and graphics for the March newsletter.  Address questions to info@lisakellyfan.com, and remember to put "March Q&A" in the subject.  See the first post in this topic for information and rules about the graphics contest.

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 06:47PM »

i sent my email!!!

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 07:31PM »

I got mine in too Sry if its long..........................I'm very curious!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 09:37PM »

I just sent my question in!  Smiley I actually thought of a good one!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 10:04PM »

I SENT IN ANOTHER ONE! Grin

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 08:18PM »

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm time to do research on a nice, creative question for Lisa to answer with one of her funny replies. Bwwahahaha. >:] Grin
The responses you got last time were AWESEOME!!! Cant wait to see what you ask her this time! lol

Speaking of which, better bring back out my list of questions....

I'm very excited to see who the guest will be!!!!

And in advanced, thank you Rich and everyone involved!!!

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 09:44PM »

The responses you got last time were AWESEOME!!! Cant wait to see what you ask her this time! lol

Cheesy Cheesy Lisa was so darn funny last time, it was fabulous.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: