Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my 2nd cw concert  (Read 1198 times)
silverstream1

chloe agnew rules!

« on: December 24, 2009, 10:09AM »

yester day nov 11 veterans day (honered veterans at school ) Last night at the celtic woman concert was amazing!! if they come to oklahoma again u can count me in for that concert. last night was amazing i mean everything went perfect. the girls were amazing and beautiful ( as always) i was smiling throught the whole concert and waving whenever any of the girls were facing my way. i shouted GO ( chloe lisa lynn alex mairead whoever was singing )after every song and chloe if she was facing me always smiled and so did lisa (lisa is a mother all cw fans should know) her smile was warm and caring. chloes smile was pure joy and happyness. mairead was funny smileng alot when she played it was awsome. lynnn and alex smiled alot.when she did the speech b4 o america i yelled we love u chloe and she giggled and smiled . at the end b4 spanish lady i yelled I LOVE U CHLOE!!! ( she was facing me looking at ME ) she laughed and her face was like ( the aw that so sweet look) and said thanks sweetie! to me! ( i was waving) and she waved back! i was SO happy at the very end i yelled i love u chloe again and waved she smiled and said thanks and waved back( i jumped up and down squealing) and she laughed at that i turned back and she was smiling and giggling and i smile real big and made the i love u sign and she did her AWWWW face like it was so cute ( i hope it was) i wanted to yell can i have a hug?! but i didn't Sad . oh well what i got was amazing  .i got a program my aunt bought the GJ cd and she said she enjoyed it. so to anyone who hears of celtic woman coming their way get tickets and go see them in concert it is WELL WORTH any money u spend
from a fellow Celtic woman fan
<3 <3 <3 <3 Jennifer Morgan
CHLOE AGNEW RULES!! ( in my opinion)
 srry i put it up so late

chloe agnew rules!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 03:25PM »

I went to my first CW concert last month, so I know exactly how you feel! It's awesome Chloë interacted you all those times! I think you are absolutely right, if there is someone out there who has not been to a CW concert they need to go! It will be an experience they'll never forget. Thanks for sharing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: