Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Always so prompt  (Read 8947 times)
KiernanKate
« on: July 20, 2007, 05:45PM »

ok as always the CW management are prompt as ever in responding to emails..... I emailed them like 2 hours ago and got a response already.... now that has got to be a record, even for them...lol ....Here is the response.....

There is something here that might interest you all......

Friday 20th July 2007

Hi
Your two emaisl have been forwarded on to Meav & Chloe.

Last Tuesday & Wednesday Celtic Woman recorded their Christmas Special in Dublin for PBS television. I think that all who attended the show (including many from America) left in a happy mood after a very polished performance by the ladies. I thought the additional 80 piece choir added to the occasion.

I understand that the DVD of the show will be available in October. Further details will be put on the soon to be revised website www.celticwoman.com. It will be possible to purchase the DVD through the Celtic Woman store  www.celticwoman.shop.musictoday.com/ once it is released or through all good record stores.

Celtic Woman are planning to return to the US in Feb 2008. Once venues and dates have been confirmed they will be posted on the website.

Have a good weekend and thank you for taking the time to email. We appreciate when those who enjoy the music of Celtic Woman write/email to say thank you.

Regards

Celtic Woman

Dublin

Ireland
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:19PM by ErinSolange » Logged
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 05:48PM »

That's great that they forwarded your emails to Méav and Chloë.  I can't wait for the new website!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
KiernanKate
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:54PM »

me neither..... My fingers are crossed for I dont know ..... new diary entries...lol its been a year!

Oh, and an official forum for them all would be awesome.... I still dont know why Meav and Mairead dont have their own forums.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 06:02PM »

Maybe someone else will fill in the details, but I've heard that there used to be an official forum that was run by them.  Apparently all of the girls used to see it.  I guess there used to be a thread on there where people could post pictures of themselves if they chose.  At least one person that I know of was recognized by some of the girls at a performance based on the picture they posted on the forum.  I'm not sure why that forum doesn't exist anymore...maybe it just got to be too much with their explosion of success.

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
KiernanKate
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 06:04PM »

Hopefully that would be the reason for it not being there anymore.... I shudder to think of the sickos that are undoubtedly ... out there
fireyred09
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 06:09PM »

I love the guys over at Celticwoman.com! They're always so helpful!
Hmmm... that forum sounds pretty neat! I bet you're right though, Kelli,
that it was just too much to handle with their success.
RMNP_Hiker

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 09:53AM »

Woooohoooooo ...... back in the states in February, I retire in March. Guess I'll see more than two shows next year.  Grin

Rocky Mountain National Park http://www.geocities.com/rmnphiker/rmnp
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 10:01AM »

I wish I could retire, but that's a long time off for me.  Hope you do get to see lots of shows.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
James
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 11:39AM »

I have looooooooooonnnng ways to go till I retire  Sad Sad...I'd love to go to 3 shows next tour...I just have to figure out a way how....I need a long talk with my parents...hehe.. Grin Cheesy

and Thanks for sharing that!!

-James

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 07:27AM »

I have looooooooooonnnng ways to go till I retire  Sad Sad...I'd love to go to 3 shows next tour...I just have to figure out a way how....I need a long talk with my parents...hehe.. Grin Cheesy

and Thanks for sharing that!!

-James

Yes, talk about major convincing!! Maybe now that I am here at the beggining of the tour I can get tickets from them. Maybe if I offer to pay for half. . . . . . . . . .  Huh  Wink

Last Tuesday & Wednesday Celtic Woman recorded their Christmas Special in Dublin for PBS television.

YAY!! It then will be on PBS!!! I like to see things before I buy the DVD. Though with CW it will be a no-brainer! *does Orinoco Wave and Chloe skip in celebration* Grin
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 10:28PM »

Celtic Woman are planning to return to the US in Feb 2008. Once venues and dates have been confirmed they will be posted on the website.

OH YEAH!!!  Grin

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
erick

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 10:49PM »

Oh, and an official forum for them all would be awesome
The orginal CW forum use to be part of the CW website. If I remember right this is the 5 version of the forum. The first two were under CW management, the second two Danielle created and this is the fifth. Its been so long I really dont remember. There are a few of us from the first forum around yet. Maybe their memories are better than mine. Smiley
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 11:34PM »

I love history, especially CW history!  I didn't realize this was the 5th CW forum.  I wish I knew about CW before I did...

chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 11:42PM »

I wish i had known there was a forum earlier....especially that there was one the girls played in.  lol

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 05:29AM »

If I remember right this is the 5 version of the forum.
You missed only one, Erick.  Just before this one launched, for a brief period Brian and Jenny put up a forum on a free site.  It was just a temporary home, though, because it was full of annoying advertising.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: