Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year's Eve Chat  (Read 7712 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: December 29, 2009, 07:44AM »

Okay, I admit it.  I have no life outside CW and the forums.  So I'm inviting all my 1800+ friends to join me in an informal chat on New Year's Eve.  I don't plan to watch a DVD or listen to an album.  I just thought it'd be cool to gather and reminisce about 2009, talk about our plans for 2010, and share a few laughs.  It'll be in a separate room, so we don't interfere with people who have something more important to chat about.   Cheesy

I'm gonna be a bit provincial about it, though.  Since I live in the Eastern time zone, I'll be toasting the new year at midnight my time.  If you live in a different zone, you're welcome to join us and greet the new year early or late.

I'll be there, adult beverage in hand, around 11 PM.  If you're not doing anything, come and join me.

Note: all normal chat rules will apply.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 08:16AM »

Yeah, my social calendar seems to be pretty open, also.  Undecided Cry Undecided Cheesy  See ya there and looking forward to the fun!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 09:59AM »

Awesome! I've never done a chat before but I'll do my best to be there!

So for those of us who live on the west coast you won't be giving any spoilers on what will happen in the new year? Cheesy Cheesy (I'm sorry, that was lame, I know Cheesy)
rick,

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 10:29AM »

Okay, I admit it.  I have no life outside CW and the forums. 

I think I am in that group too.

Sounds like a great idea. I am not much of a new years eve person so I will be there

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 01:42PM »

Well, since I usually fall asleep in my chair and wake up just in time to see the ball drop in Times Square, I think i will set my alarm for earlier and drop on in!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 05:19PM »

i am gonna join when i get back from my cousins house!!!

roy

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 07:15PM »

Sounds like fun.I'll be home for the new year also.I've never done a chat either.Any instructions to help me along?Thanks.
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 09:13PM »

So for those of us who live on the west coast you won't be giving any spoilers on what will happen in the new year? Cheesy Cheesy (I'm sorry, that was lame, I know Cheesy)

Hey, I laughed! Cheesy

Hmmm...If I'm too busy catching up with some friends and playing Wii until 2Am in the morning, I'll be there Wink Can't wait! Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 11:48PM »

Hey, I laughed! Cheesy

Hmmm...If I'm too busy catching up with some friends and playing Wii until 2Am in the morning, I'll be there Wink Can't wait! Cheesy
Yay! I got a laugh! Cheesy
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 01:56AM »

That is 8:00 out here on the west coast and I have no plans for the night except now. Will be glad to join everyone and reminisce about the year and my thoughts on the lovely ladies. Just don't give away any thing that happens early in the year.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
richard

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 04:10PM »

Hey Rich
If i get to stay up will try and stop by

Hope to see you sometime this spring it Fla

Richard
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 06:44PM »

My family is going to watch all of the Lord of the rings movies so Ill grab my laptop while Im watching! Grin

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 07:11PM »

i JUST HAVE TO BE AT MY SISTERS THAT DAY WITH NO INTERNET. no computer anyway, their neightbors have wireless

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 08:34PM »

Sounds like fun.  Barring something unexpected coming up, I'll stop in at some point!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 09:40PM »

If y'all are still chatting when I get back from my best friend's house, I will stop in. Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: