Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW back in the US in October 07!!  (Read 28579 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2007, 05:04PM »

Ha! If I saw you Rich I'd HUG TACKEL YOU!
Whoa!  Go easy!  These old bones might break.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2007, 05:17PM »

Fine then I'll just hug you. hehe

Thanks Lindsey
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2007, 02:07PM »

I say...Hugs all for all! Grin

L.A. Girl

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2007, 04:39PM »

I just emailed KCET here in L.A. to see if CW is returning  in the fall. Keep your fingers crossed!

Dianne
McIrish

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2007, 09:45PM »

Wherever they go, I hope the folks who missed them the first time around get a chance to see them. NO Forum member should be deprived of that particular blessing. Me, I can survive off the memories for a little longer (but only until 2008? Grin)

Also...not wanting to sound like a wet blanket/party pooperer, but this seems like an awful quick turnaround (didn't the 2007 tour just, presumedly, end?) I hope Our Darlings don't wear down, burn out, what have you. Seems like a major grind.

...Okay, I'll shut up now.? Grin
Hey JE,NEVER shut up. A person with your gifts is one we always want to hear.You make very valid points.Word is that the Autumn tour is to cities that have yet to hear our Angels.And the 2008 tour will be better planned for the health of CW,possibly more central locations for 2 or more days;ie.Boston for all New England,New York for NJ,Ct,NY,Pa.etc.,giving the cast a place to perform & rest,without the day in,day out travel,giving all of us the best possible performance without the exhausting schedule.Mc
Mona

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2007, 11:52AM »

Well, if the girls show up in Nashville I would like to extend to them an invitation, a complimentary tour of the Ryman Auditorium the "mother church of country music" front of house and backstage. I feel since the girls have the voices of angels it is only appropriate for them to be on the stage where so many other talented people have performed. I have a lot of friends and can make this happen with at least a days notice.
Rich, WHEN I meet you, I to would love a hug from ya. Take care, Ye Ole Rebel, Mona

I am the eyes...
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2007, 12:33PM »

Well, if the girls show up in Nashville I would like to extend to them an invitation, a complimentary tour of the Ryman Auditorium the "mother church of country music" front of house and backstage. I feel since the girls have the voices of angels it is only appropriate for them to be on the stage where so many other talented people have performed. I have a lot of friends and can make this happen with at least a days notice.
Rich, WHEN I meet you, I to would love a hug from ya. Take care, Ye Ole Rebel, Mona
Hi Mona - I visited Nashville back in September of 2006 and absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed the Ryman Auditorium - just to close your eyes and think about the talented performers that stood on that stage!  I would love to see a concert there and I believe,during certain times of the year, it is once again the home of the Grand Ole Opry. The history of that place is inspiring for any performer. Now if Celtic Woman ever did concert there ....WOW!

Have a great weekend!

Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2007, 04:36PM »

I lived in nashville for a few years and absolutely loved it.  i would even love to go back if things worked out that way.  the ryman is incredible and i would surely have to make a trip if they were ever to sing there.  wow, that would be so great!

Mona

« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2007, 08:31PM »

Thanks Susan. I get the honor and pleasure of working shows there and have been ALL over the ryman and forget sometimes about the history. To me sometimes it's just another venue which is sad because it really is NOT just another venue. I was there a few months ago when country performer Josh Turner recorded a live DVD there. The acoustics in that building are amazing, and with the girls voices oh WOW... You have a great weekend also, except I am working a show so it will be a long weekend for me but hey, gotta pay for all the fun things I do. Sincerely, Mona

I am the eyes...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: