Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa comforts me  (Read 5934 times)
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« on: July 22, 2007, 02:46PM »

today, as i've posted on lisas forums, has been hard.... But i listened to lisas music and it gives me such peace and comfort, and is a great relaxer.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 03:18PM »

i know what ya mean. I have had some hard days and when I listen to CW it just relaxes me beyond words. August is going to be hard month for me, I'll post later about it when the time comes. But there are nights that I cry myself to sleep thinking about certain stuff. Most nights I fall alseep to May It be.  But hang in there and we are here for ya! 

Thanks Lindsey
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 06:58PM »

I'm glad you find some comfort in Lisa. Hayley does the same for me. I listen to her and feel a little better, even when things are really bad.

And Caitlin, I hope August isn't going to be too bad for you. I feel bad for you already and I don't even know what's wrong.  Sad

I'm glad Lisa and her "May it Be" bring you some sense of comfort as well.

Chris

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 07:57PM »

Can I just say that the people here on this forum, other related forums, and the members of Celtic Woman (past and present) are THE BEST people?  It humbles me how many fabulous people are here, and I love the fact that we can talk about anything and get support from the family here.  Thank you ALL for allowing me to be a part of it.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kelsey

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 01:22PM »

I absolutely agree with you Kelli!  I am blessed to have such a great 2nd family here on the forum.  Everyone is so supportive and just great people in general.  Thanks to everyone!

And, I couldn't agree with you more, Lisa's music is beautiful and relaxing.  I find a lot of peace in it when I listen to it.

rosie l

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 10:10AM »

Lisa is a great comfort to me in many ways. She brings me joy just to listen to her beautiful voice. The Deer's Cry was a special comfort while I was recovering from surgery this past year. It relaxed me and helped me more than pain pills!!  I'm well now and thankful to Lisa's comfort and God's healing.

Rosie
epicwolf

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 11:38AM »

I think all of the members of Celtic Woman can give you comfort and serenity. That's the only reason why I listen to the music Grin because life is not all joyable at times and its great to have something you can escape from.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 02:12PM »

Sometimes she soothes anyone with sweet songs. Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
lisakellyfan101

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 11:59AM »

i know what ya mean. I have had some hard days and when I listen to CW it just relaxes me beyond words. August is going to be hard month for me, I'll post later about it when the time comes. But there are nights that I cry myself to sleep thinking about certain stuff. Most nights I fall alseep to May It be.  But hang in there and we are here for ya! 

i agree if im sad or lonely all i need 2 is listen to my lisa cd and everything is fine. she has a voice that could calm the most wild seas, well anything she makes me feel better about myself,m i love her for being herself, it means a great deal to me. ~amber
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 12:43PM »

Just to let you all know, whatever's bothering, I'm here for all of you Grin

Lol, not all at the same time, that would be rather hard, but you get the point Smiley  Kiss

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 12:47PM »

Can we start with the oldest?  I'd be one of the first.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 01:22PM »

Lol, sure we can start with you Wink The older the wiser, so you'd be the wisest too Smiley

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
Moscapoet
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 01:41PM »

Lisa is truly a great comfort and stress reliever. I sing along with her nearly every night, and that brings not only calm but more inspirations. I've told my sister in law to spend a lot of time listening to all these lovely ladies to ease the stress of her potential medical diagnosis. We have the power to heal and the beauty of life that Lisa and the others bring goes a long way toward that healing. Thanks Lisa!
lisakellyfan101

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 09:04AM »

i agree with u and catlin on this im still in a rouhg patch and there are to things that make me feel better is listen to lisa sing to me and talk to my bestfriend for a few hours about cw things. those r the only things that make me feel better and relaxed so i understand completely hang in there we are in this together. ~ amber ~lisa kelly fan
Moscapoet
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 02:26PM »

Amber, I hope you know that you also have an extended family joined together in their love for all things CW that are here for you as well. May His peace be yours in whatever life is throwing at you. Now, pop in more Lisa and  Grin Grin Grin Grin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: