Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Choir Member  (Read 29978 times)
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« on: January 16, 2010, 09:48PM »

Who are your all time favorite choir members.

Here are mine.

Male: Colm Keegan

Female: Amy Rivard and Una Pedreschi

Who are yours?

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 11:36PM »

HELEN!!!!!  Grin
But I also really, really love Una. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 09:11AM »

HELEN KELLY!!!!!!!!!

Una is really cool as well!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old Guy

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 09:21AM »

They're all wonderful. The women are all beautiful and the men are all handsome, but this girl is so beautiful that she always seems to get my attention and I don't even know her name:

Gary

They traveled across the angry sea in 1849
With all that they could carry
They traveled sick, they traveled blind
Their home, the starving island, just a photo in their mind
They buried the dead at sea, winter 1849

(1849 by The Elders)
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 09:35AM »

They're all wonderful. The women are all beautiful and the men are all handsome, but this girl is so beautiful that she always seems to get my attention and I don't even know her name:

Gary

That is HELEN KELLY!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 09:37AM »

I'm not really sure  Roll Eyes. (Yeah right)!

Actually, all of them. It wouldn't be the same without them. But of course, as many of you know, I do have a special place in my heart for Helen. And for that wild and crazy Una too. And I will always like Ann Myler. (I wish she'd resurface). I miss Cats as well. She's so sweet. She's such a nice person. But really, after 134 concerts on the 2009 ISLE OF HOPE Tour, it's the team of these three ladies (Una/Helen/Catherine) who will forever remain my favorites.

... Bill
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:07AM by CWFan2 » Logged

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 09:39AM »

Gary

Lisa's sister Helen, of course. (As beautiful as Lisa is).

... Bill

MaryNorth93
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 10:26AM »

I love all the choir-members. In SFTH they get more attention from the camera, I really like that.

But some members just capture easier attention, from the females I really like Una and Helen, but there is one blond choir member who I like the most. She is very pretty and always seems to have a good time.

She is here on the right. The lady on the left is also very cool. Can anyone tell me their names?

Who is the guy on the right? I really like him (he is pretty hansome Grin Grin), but he also seems to be a very good singer.

DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 10:27AM »

Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's really awesome. And from the guys.... JULIAN!!! I miss him Cry

Old Guy

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 11:12AM »

OMG!!! I've seen pics of Helen before, but she really looks different in the SFTH pics.

Thanks for curing my dumbness. Wink

Gary

(1849 by The Elders)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 11:18AM »

I love all the choir-members. In SFTH they get more attention from the camera, I really like that.

But some members just capture easier attention, from the females I really like Una and Helen, but there is one blond choir member who I like the most. She is very pretty and always seems to have a good time.

She is here on the right. The lady on the left is also very cool. Can anyone tell me their names?

In your picture here Mary, from left to right is: Amy Rivard ~ Una Pedreschi ~ Rosemary Collier. A side note: Rosemary was actually a part of the Choir going all the way back to the very first CW concert, in September 2004, at The Helix Center in Dublin. She's been around, off and on, since the very start.

... Bill

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 11:21AM »

OMG!!! I've seen pics of Helen before, but she really looks different in the SFTH pics.

Thanks for curing my dumbness. Wink

Gary

Gary ... Helen's hair style is slightly different from say, the 2006 Slane Castle concerts. At the July 2009 Powerscourt concerts, it was slightly darker and in a different style. But, 'tis still Lisa's sister ... Helen! Smiley

... Bill

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 11:37AM »

Rosemary, in fact, has had a hand pretty much in every Concert/DVD/Tour it seems. She's usually listed, even though you may not actually see her on stage, as the Choral Director. She was a part of the Choir during the (as I mentioned above) first ever CW concert, at The Helix in Sept 2004 plus, was a part of the Choir during the August 2006 Slane Castle concerts and, if I remember correctly, toured here, in the States, with CW following the Slane Castle concerts. I think maybe the only CW production she wasn't involved in, in some way, was the July 2007 A Christmas Celebration concerts and DVD. But I think it's safe to say that Rosemary is one smart, gifted, talented cookie. Smiley

... Bill
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:56AM by CWFan2 » Logged

Old Guy

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 11:52AM »

Gary ... Helen's hair style is slightly different from say, the 2006 Slane Castle concerts. At the July 2009 Powerscourt concerts, it was slightly darker and in a different style. But, 'tis still Lisa's sister ... Helen! Smiley

... Bill

Thanks, Bill. Without going back and looking at the old video and/or pics, it looks like her hair might be longer as well. Perhaps that confused me. Yeah. I'll go with that excuse. Smiley

Gary

(1849 by The Elders)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 11:57AM »

Here's a screen grab from the August 2006 Slane Castle concerts with Rosemary (Rosemary ~ Helen ~ Kira Deegan ~ Ann Myler)

... Bill
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:37PM by CWFan2 » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: