Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Choir Member  (Read 29974 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 07:47PM »

Hmmm..I  have  to  go  with   Helen  and  Ann  ....  Kiss

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 10:06PM »

Sarah Gannon!

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 10:24PM »

Gosh, so many it's hard to choose.

I loved Daire Halpin in the Helix show. Then I saw Helen for the first time in ANJ. Loved Una in SFTH and Believe, and seen some of her YT videos. The Sarahs, Edel.  All lovely and talented. I miss the big choirs, hopefully they'll bring them back for the next DVD taping.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2013, 08:41AM »

Thanks for reviving this thread.  I simply cannot choose.  There have been so many great choir members over the years.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2013, 10:26AM »

I loved Daire Halpin in the Helix show. Then I saw Helen for the first time in ANJ. Loved Una in SFTH and Believe, and seen some of her YT videos. The Sarahs, Edel.  All lovely and talented. I miss the big choirs, hopefully they'll bring them back for the next DVD taping.

Una has never been in Believe, actually Sad

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2013, 11:06AM »

I just meant the DVD, not the tour - should have been more specific, sorry.   Smiley

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2013, 11:36AM »

oh. im going to have to watch my DVD again because i dont recall her being on the DVD! haha oh darn Wink
I just meant the DVD, not the tour - should have been more specific, sorry.   Smiley

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 01:02PM »

I do have to say though.. I love Helen..
I got to see her live during the SFTH tour a few years ago... she's awesome on the DVDs, but seeing her live.. :O :O

I love all the choir members... those who know me, know I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the choir!!
I got a hug from Sarah Gannon this past April at the stage door in Ohio.. she's a sweetheart <3

My all time favorite is still Sarah Burke though.. always <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34PM »

oh. im going to have to watch my DVD again because i dont recall her being on the DVD! haha oh darn Wink

Cheesy Yeppers, it's a great excuse to watch it again - check out "A Spaceman Came Traveling," she's the brunette on the bottom step on the left-hand side behind L'il Lambe at the end.   Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2013, 04:30PM »

Past choir members count, right?
My favorite past choir member without a doubt is Colm Keegan. He has such an amazing voice!

Plus, he's really cute!
Haha! Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 01:12AM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 12:10PM »

Past choir members count, right?
My favorite past choir member without a doubt is Colm Keegan. He has such an amazing voice!

Plus, he's really cute!
Haha! Cheesy
Of course past choir members count! Smiley
I agree he's really cute too Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: