Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW CD Signing in NYC!  (Read 50513 times)
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« on: January 19, 2010, 11:08AM »

Celtic Woman will be in New York at Borders, (Wednesday, January 27) signing copies of their new CD.

http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/index

Mod Note:  I thought this should have it's own topic since it's pretty good stuff!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 12:33PM by Kelli » Logged
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 12:34PM »

CW Tweeted this earlier this morning:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! CD signing Wed 1/27, Borders Time Warner Center, NYC@ 6p! Come meet us + enter to win tix to our Radio City shows!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 01:11PM »

oh man how i wish I could be there lol, they need to do this in OHIO sometime pshh d=(^_~)z

~ashley~
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 02:09PM »

oh man how i wish I could be there lol, they need to do this in OHIO sometime pshh d=(^_~)z
They seriously should! I would go! Smiley celveand of the borders towards the suburbs!  Ours is big enough for the girls and they sell their cd's their to! Wink

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 02:17PM »

guess i'll have to get mine signed at the M&G

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
KelticKraze

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 02:21PM »

let's see...isn't that only a twelve hour drive from SC? hmmm...

KC
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 02:38PM »

guess i'll have to get mine signed at the M&G

yea that sounds like a good idea

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 02:56PM »

let's see...isn't that only a twelve hour drive from SC? hmmm...

hahaha it sure is! That doesn't sound like too far to support the girls!  Grin

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 03:31PM »

if i was closer i so would go!!!!!!!!!!!

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 03:58PM »

Lucky NYers!   Angry
Maybe this trip will be more than just an over-and-back, and the girls will do some promotional TV or something for the rest of us.  Sad

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 04:11PM »

If they only did something like that in Jacksonville!!! haha I'll have to wait till the meet and greet as well!!!! If I could though, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 05:48PM »

Maybe this trip will be more than just an over-and-back, and the girls will do some promotional TV or something

That occurred to me as well. But why not announce it? Maybe its in the works, or not finalized. Or maybe they are trying. Seems a long way to travel for them for just a signing.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 06:14PM »

I wish they were gonna have it more towards the midwest!  Just gonna have to wait for a show.

They aren't just coming over for the signing, they're coming over for the start of the tour.  They do need to get some rehersal time in because it's a new tour.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
The Quiet Man

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 06:27PM »

I'm in.  Anyone else?

Update: Spoke to Bill at Borders.  They will only be signing SFTH CDs and DVDs, and they have to be bought in Borders.  You can buy them in another Borders, BUT you have to produce the receipt to get them signed.  If you are coming from work, you MIGHT want to get them the night before and SAVE YOUR RECEIPT.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:42PM by The Quiet Man » Logged
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 09:18PM »

Forgive me for raining on the parade, but isn't kind of unfair to do it in NYC? The past few years NYC has gotten all 5 girls at the M&G ANYWAY, so wouldn't it be nice for another city to get a signing (e.g. Baton Rouge in December of '08) since most of us will never get all 5 girls at a M&G?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: