Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW CD Signing in NYC!  (Read 50514 times)
Ebby

« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2010, 03:39AM »

Georgeous pictures.  How much fun that would have been to be there.

There is a definite bond between Lynn and Alex.  It so so cute.

I miss Lynn!!
Inga
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2010, 03:59AM »

Chloe looks cute with the ribbon in the hair.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2010, 12:33PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Stunning. absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2010, 01:34PM »

WOW!!! Those are some stunning pictures - of course, you can't go wrong with the subject matter!  Wink Smiley

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
worldtraveler

« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2010, 02:08PM »

Great job with the photos!  They look wonderful!
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2010, 03:23PM »

AMAZING pictures. Shocked Shocked Shocked Absolutly beautiful. Great work, BigDave. Thanks for posting here. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2010, 03:41PM »

OK, so I finally finished with the pictures I took at the signing.  I was hoping to get these done sooner, but life didn't go that way.  Hopefully it's better late than never. 

I just realized it's Alex's birthday today, so I'll start with one of the birthday girl  Smiley  Happy Birthday Alex!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Shocked  Stunning photos, Dave.  Thank you... I needed some reference for my new art ideas (if you don't mind, that is).

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
BigDave

« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2010, 07:21PM »

OK, so I finally finished with the pictures I took at the signing.  I was hoping to get these done sooner, but life didn't go that way.  Hopefully it's better late than never. 

I just realized it's Alex's birthday today, so I'll start with one of the birthday girl  Smiley  Happy Birthday Alex!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Shocked  Stunning photos, Dave.  Thank you... I needed some reference for my new art ideas (if you don't mind, that is).

No problem BlueFire.  I'm interested to see what you can come up with.  Smiley

Dave
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2010, 09:22PM »

Yes, you are deinitely right Ebby!! I was thinking the same thing. They're so adorable!!

Dave, is it ok if I use the one of Lynn and Alex laughing and hugging as an Avatar?

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2010, 09:35PM »

GORGEOUS, AMAZING, FLAWLESS, PERFECT, ETC. ETC. ETC.

LOL, no but seriously, beautiful photos, Dave. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Smiley

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2010, 09:45PM »

Woah mama those are some beautiful pictures!!!! The pictures of Alex took my breath away! These ladies are just gorgeous!!! May I ask what kind of camera you used? The quality is amazing!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2010, 09:51PM »

Those are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
BigDave

« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2010, 12:07AM »

Yes, you are deinitely right Ebby!! I was thinking the same thing. They're so adorable!!

Dave, is it ok if I use the one of Lynn and Alex laughing and hugging as an Avatar?

Absolutely, go right ahead.

Woah mama those are some beautiful pictures!!!! The pictures of Alex took my breath away! These ladies are just gorgeous!!! May I ask what kind of camera you used? The quality is amazing!

I'm glad you like them.  Each of the girls was very good about having their picture taken, even if it wasn't their favorite thing for one or two of them. 

I used a couple of cameras in NY.  The first was a Canon 1D MarkIII with a 24-70mm 2.8L lens and a 580ex II flash with a LumiQuest Big Bounce.  The other was a Canon 5D MarkII with a 70-200mm 2.8L lens and a 580exII flash with a LumiQuest Softbox III.  If you go price it out you'll probably gasp, but I'm the first to tell people that you don't need all that to take good pictures.  I've seen better pictures taken by cameras that were far less less technically impressive.  It's more important to learn how to use what you have than think you need what another photographer is using.  Anyway, before I hijack this into a photography thread I'll get back on topic. Smiley

My thanks to each of the girls for putting up with me snapping away and to the CW organization and the people at Borders for putting on the signing.  It was a truly wonderful experience.

Dave
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2010, 01:02AM »

Cheesy Yes, these are exquisite...fantabulous...etc...and they are NOT Red x here at school which most other pics and banners are...I will save them to my screen saver set which I hope is O K...with you, Big Dave...
Yes, those sounded like technical cameras...!!! but they did take some crystal clear pictures..! ! ! What a fun and amazing time you all must have had...I just looked at their schedule for may...and I am in awe of how they do it..are we sure there are not clones of them doing some of the shows..L O L...of course not...but again I am just in shock nearly how they do what they do with such perfection...Thanks for these adorable pictures...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
MaryNorth93
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2010, 11:14AM »

All the ladies look gorgeous, thank you so much for making those pictures. Saved them all in my cw-map  Tongue New banner-material, yeah  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: