Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS: MEAV IN CONCERT AT ST TERESA'S IN IRELAND  (Read 6925 times)
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 09:07PM »

Thanks for giving us the great news,Sandy. What a beautiful night that is going to be at St.Teresa's!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Ruth
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 03:27AM »

Hi everybody

I saw the Christmas Night in Dublin on TV, it was a very special eve with many many beautiful moments, the first song Silent Night was very emotional, the church was dark and everybody has a white candle in his hand, also the choir .......I will never forget this moment....
Méav was in the middle of the choir and I think she loved to sing every song so much, she looked very peaceful and happy
It was a peaceful and silent  Christmas Concert in the St. Teresa's Church with beautiful memories for me.

Ruth

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 05:37AM »

I'm so glad you were able to see the concert, Ruth!!  And a little jealous, too! LOl   Any place  Meav is singing would have to be very special to all of us. I so hope she will organize a tour this year!!   Thank you for telling us about the concert!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
howard

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 04:39PM »

Hello Ruth,

First off a belated Welcome to CWF a Great Site made up of Great Members for A great Group!!!

What a treat that it must have been to see Meav on TV.. Shocked

Looking forward to more of your posts,
Best Regards,
Howard
Ruth
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 07:16AM »

Hello Howard

My favorite Song from the Christmas Mass was cuireadh oileanach do mhuire it was Méavs solo with the choir, that was so harmonic and lovely and Méav looks so relaxed and peaceful, I think she's born to sing....

howard

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 04:51PM »

Hi Ruth,

I think I heard that one, very beautiful...
Meav is not called the "Celtic Songbird" for nothing...
She is just Meavolous!

Best Regards,
Howard

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: