Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Beach 09 (srry this is so late)  (Read 15381 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« on: January 24, 2010, 01:25PM »

my review from the best night ever!!!!!

So i went to the closing of the fall 09 tour in Long Beach! Now i live in fresno and and have already seen this show but i convinced my mom to take me again! (greet idea!) So we took the train up and the whole time i was watching A New Journey and would ask my mom over and over again if she had the tickets! (didnt want to loose them). So we finally get to our Motel (which wasnt a very nice place: there were holes in the blankets, besides the point).

When we finally get to the theater i couldn't contain myself!!!!!! The whole time i keep looking around to see if i could find some of my fellow forum members (LL7 and When_Rain_Falls) i knew who LL7 was because she said she was going to be wearing a bright yellow shirt! So i go up to the merchandise table to buy a new shirt and of course a program, when i spot the pbs table who was sponsoring meet and greets. SO i go up to them and just ask how much there pledge was for meet and greets and they told me that if was pretty cheap, and i continuned to rave on how obessed i am with them and how i would just love to meet THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO they guy overheard me talking and he came up right behind me and gave me his EXTRA MEET AND GREET TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Was like "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS"?!?!

The concert finally started i was just amazed at how good our seats where!!!!!!!!!!! I knew i was in for a serious treat that night!!! The whole time i was singing along with all the songs and i kept whispering to my mom i dont remember that they sung this song as a group (ETC).

Intermission: I go to find (LL7- Caitlin) she was right in the front row where she said she would be. So we start talking and i tell her my story and she was  like omg you are really lucky (she already had gotten her M&G). I go back to my seat cause the show was starting up again!!! The whole i was just like i dont want this night to end!!!

End of Concert i go up to the front of the stage to report for the M&G. That's where Caitlin and the people from the forum was going to be! Thats when Michaela (When_Rain_Falls) and i met!!!

MEET and GREET TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so we go to the elevator and go into the venue where the M&G was going to be held!! I was so excited that i juse kept saying "OMG is this really happening". When they finally announced who was going to be there i was OMG!!!!!!!!

Chloe and Lynn!!!!!!
I got chloe to autograph two pics for me, my tickets, and my programs!!!! We started talking about how my bday is in two months and that i was gong to be 20! she was like doesn't it feel nice to be older. LOL

This one guy had given chloe a bunch of medals from the Army, and she was like are you sure you want to give these up and he was like oh i got plenty!!! And she was like "Oh i am not even going to show lynn, these are all mine".

Lynn- Lynn omg was just beautiful! she seemed really nerovus but once i started talking to her she seemed to come out of her shell!  I said i listen to your CD all the time!! and i just love you stage presences.  I got to give both of them HUGS!!!!!!!!

This was the best night ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 12:21AM by Iluvcelticwoman » Logged

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 02:02PM »

the guy you speak of is kasey (another forum member) yep that sounds like me alright omg! haha

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 02:03PM »

thanks

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 10:54PM »

It's never too late to post a review. Smiley Thanks for sharing! Grin

And I agree, it was the best night ever! (I was there! Grin)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 11:11PM »

really? were you at the meet and greet?

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 12:16AM »

I didn't go for M&G because it was my first concert and I was nervous enough just from that. But M&G is definitely in my plans for the future! Grin
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 12:19AM »

aw!!! i probably didn't see you there!!! i only knew caitlin and rain!! lol

Antiup

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 08:29AM »

Thanks for the shout out LL7. it was a great show. I added some coins that were given to while overseas to a plaque that carried our guidon colors. it was great to see ur excite at the M&G. we tried to be last but u guys bet us out.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 01:02PM »

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 01:30PM »

Chloe was so close to keeping that for herself it was hilarious Cheesy

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 01:42PM »

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN SHE NOTICE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND IN THE AUDIENCE AND WAS LIKE GET THEM TO THE MEET AND GREET

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 01:43PM »

that's how we roll Cheesy

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 01:44PM »

yes it is!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 12:51PM »

It's never too late to post a review. Smiley Thanks for sharing! Grin

And I agree, it was the best night ever! (I was there! Grin)

Awwwwww man! And I missed you and Antiup! Seriously, we could've had a mini-forum fest! Grin

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 08:14PM »

well at the time, i didn't know who anyone was!! i was new to the forum!! lol

i just remember caitlin talking about a bright yellow shirt!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: