Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 4556 times)
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« on: January 30, 2010, 10:04AM »

Hello,

I just totally noticed this post and was like "Hey, I'm new...kind of..." so I decided to post now! (that is if thats alright)

I have been a huge fan of the Celtic Woman for as long as I remember...first seeing them, which was not to long ago. But I hate myself for tuning out when Orla and Meave left. I will miss them (duh, won't everyone?) but I just fell in love with Alex! I must say I never gave Alex and Lynn a chance when I first saw the Songs from the Heart concert, but I rewatched Alex's performance one day, and it turned out to be at least 5 times a day!

I have O.C.C.W.D! (haha) So when I saw that post, I decided to create... O.C.A.S.D (Obsessive Compulsive Alex Sharpe Disorder)

Anyway. More about me and less about them? (how DARE I say that?!?)

My name is rebecca, but please feel free to call me Beck. I am in the teen age area. I love horses, giraffes, wolves, white-tailed deer and elk and moose! Haha. My favorite color is grey. My favorite hair color is brown (maybe because that is my hair color? and alex's Wink

I have been working on singing lately. I use all the Celtic Woman songs, so the lyrics yall put up for everyone are REALLY useful, thanks for that! I am trying to create a small group of the "Celtic Girls" at my school. But I am not full Irish, just half. (maybe not even that, but mostly Irish!) I have a violinist, a good friend. I just need 3 more singers AND a group name since we are not Irish or anything. (although I' am part Irish, Welsh, and Norwegian.)

Well, I love to chat so feel free to message me. And sorry if my mis spelling is all crazy down here, the screen keeps bumping up and down each letter i type, so, yea, cant really see!

--Beck

« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:08AM by Kakiya » Logged

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:32AM »

Hello Rebecca

Welcome in the Celtic Woman Fan Forum. Nice to have here. I hope your enjoyed the time your spend here. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
roy

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 10:41AM »

Welcome Beck.Wish you luck with your singing aspirations.You could not have any better teachers than the CW ladies.
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:16AM »

Welcome to the Forum Beck!!!!!!! I've enjoyed commenting back and forth with you on the forum especially the Alex posts!!!!! HAHAHA "We have been ALEXTROCUTED by ALEXTRIFYING ALEX SHARPE" LOL Looking forward to much more fun times posting about Alex and the rest of the ladies!!!!!!!!!
-ABBY aka CWPRIDE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
maverick00725
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 02:23PM »

welcome to the forum. we hope you will enjoy yourself here.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 12:19AM »

Welcome to the forum, Beck! Nice introduction! We had a small conversation in the Alex forum. Hope you got the tickets you were after!
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 12:40AM »

Welcome!

You>new>68 posts
Me>old>281 posts

Keep it up.  You'll out post me in no time. Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: